BigGayDeal.com

Jean-Claude Van Damme On Gay Fans: They Have Taste

Vandamme Jean-Claude Van Damme recently sat down with Sabotage Times to offer his thoughts on his native Belgium, how he dislikes tabloids and, yes, how he feels about his gay fans.

Here's what the action star, once known as "The Muscles from Brussels," had to say:

Most gay people are very tasty people – they like beautiful stuff in their lives. If they like me, it means they have taste. They don’t follow me for my butt shots.

They like me for me.

Hmmm. It's been ages since I last saw one of Van Damme's films, but I'm not sure my fandom was for his theatrical abilities.

Comments

1. There's a good animated GIF of Jean-Claude in a tight, spandex leotard dancing left and right. Even that GIF was a guilty pleasure.

Posted by: Drew | Aug 17, 2011 10:28:54 AM

2. JC plays a gay character in this ad now on air on Belgian TV:

Posted by: Belgchico | Aug 22, 2011 2:43:05 PM

3. Van damm on double impact oh my god he could do dee splits no...........prroblem.butt cheeks from heaven

Posted by: slo | Nov 10, 2011 1:49:22 AM

4. Jean claude van dam is awesome he is my hero and he he buns of steel.lol

Posted by: slo | Nov 10, 2011 1:52:12 AM

5. I figure any guy who has been married four or five times probably has some issues with his sexuality or extremely bad choices in women. But more to the point, if a male spends 3/4 of his day sculpting his body to perfection, I can't imagine why he would not want that (in a male sex partner) at least occasionally. To say nothing about how if male homosexuality is so 'naturally' wrong, culture wouldn't have to beat males over the head that it is wrong from birth. You don't have to tell someone to not stick their hand in fire!

Posted by: Jaroslaw | Feb 5, 2012 9:52:21 AM

6. At least per the internet, one of his wives succesfully sued for divorce by photographing him in bed with other men. Also, I don't see anything lacking in his acting skills. He does a fine job to me, perfect body notwithstanding.

Posted by: Jaroslaw | Feb 5, 2012 9:54:50 AM

7. there is one thing that i like about jean claude van damme is his ass he has got the greatest ass in the world

Posted by: joel contreras | Jan 8, 2013 3:51:43 PM