Adam Levine | Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

Adam Levine 'Moves Like Jagger': VIDEO

Levine

Adam Levine struts his tattoos in the new Maroon 5 video "Moves Like Jagger" featuring Christina Aguilera.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Check back later this afternoon for Norman Brannon's Music News update!

Comments

1. Fugly tattoos! Dude should keep his shirt on. There are tats that are beautiful, but the vast majority of people (as well as most Pop stars) don't sport 'em. Hack jobs galore!

Posted by: Stuffed Animal | Aug 9, 2011 1:20:43 PM

2. Cute song, actually, but, Adam, where is the chest hair? Sad face.

Posted by: freddy | Aug 9, 2011 1:21:16 PM

3. Oh goodie, we haven't had the tats argument here in about a week.

Posted by: nodnarb | Aug 9, 2011 1:26:43 PM

4. Yummy shaved Adam.

Posted by: nick | Aug 9, 2011 1:30:37 PM

5. Fun idea, bad execution. Christina was unnecessary and Adam annoys me for some reason. The song is a little catchy but boring.

Posted by: IAN F | Aug 9, 2011 1:36:47 PM

6. I'm sorry, but I find him just gross. And it goes beyond the tattoos.

Posted by: PDX Guy | Aug 9, 2011 1:37:27 PM

7. Hot video. Hot Adam.

Posted by: rob | Aug 9, 2011 1:42:17 PM

8. i'm pretty sure he could rock my world.

Posted by: Joseph Klock | Aug 9, 2011 1:45:20 PM

9. Doesn't anyone remember when this jackass gave a national interview and talked about the sordid (personal) details of his sex life w/ that 18 year old tennis player? I despise him for that.

Posted by: Mike | Aug 9, 2011 2:03:25 PM

10. I'm with Rob.
    Good song (catchy), excellent video, and Adam with his shirt off, moving those hips (smoldering hot).

Posted by: Rodney Wollam | Aug 9, 2011 2:24:50 PM

11. Adam Levine is sex on a stick!! Swoon!

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Aug 9, 2011 2:26:28 PM

12. Wow. He is FINE! And, while I don't know he's naturally smooth, it's quite possible that he's naturally smooth. Don't assume everyone with a chest like that shaves it.

Posted by: Ben | Aug 9, 2011 2:42:58 PM

13. You despise a random hot straight guy for talking about his sex life with a random hot 18 year old? huh?!?

Posted by: MrJ | Aug 9, 2011 2:48:05 PM

14. I'd hit that.

Posted by: The Milkman | Aug 9, 2011 2:54:39 PM

15. Fun video. Any old footage of Mick is a treat. Adam's fun to watch. As always, Christina adds some extra sparkle with her unmistakable (but much too brief) vocals. Great dance remixes are available and add some much needed shimmer to this summer's clubbing!

Posted by: Steven Housman | Aug 9, 2011 3:09:22 PM

16. I think he is so hot but I also find him to so insanely annoying.

Posted by: andypharmer | Aug 9, 2011 3:27:08 PM

17. I can't say I love his voice, or his music.. but i certainly love looking at him. :)

Posted by: Jimi | Aug 9, 2011 4:01:44 PM

18. Mick Jagger is the best thing in this video.

Posted by: trees | Aug 9, 2011 4:34:45 PM

19. I've always felt that Maroon 5 is one of those bands I'm "supposed" to like, but they've never put out a song that I haven't found either bad or worse, annoying. I'm beginning to think I just don't like his voice.

Anyway, I guess I can say this: It's not the worst Maroon 5 song, and I actually did like the Christina part.

Posted by: Ryan | Aug 9, 2011 4:44:25 PM

20. He…..does NOT move like Jagger.

Posted by: brianZ | Aug 9, 2011 5:00:30 PM

21. sexy, sexy man.

Posted by: nic | Aug 9, 2011 5:40:13 PM

22. Another "singer" whose "voice" is an engineering artifact. Another "dancer" whose "movement" is video editing. Another "artist" whose "talent" is looking f*ckable in the costume. Another piece of "art" whose art is Walmart. And another bit of plagiarism secure in the knowledge that its target audience has no knowledge of what been copied.

It's impossible to even talk about this stuff without being buried alive in punctuation. It's profit marinated in artifice carefully calculated to minimize content while maximizing a counterfeit of irony that's in fact nothing more than a smug, vapid, safe avoidance of any statement beyond the most trivial of "whatevers."

It's sh*t. Flush it.

Posted by: Bryan | Aug 9, 2011 5:55:58 PM

23. best part(s) of the video were Jagger....beautiful lips....and that sequined jumper from 1972 designed by Ossie Clark.....time to put some Exile On Main Street on....

Posted by: Chris | Aug 9, 2011 6:03:44 PM

24. Adam has a nasal voice, but he's good eye candy. So... yeah... that's all I got on this video.

Posted by: Drew | Aug 9, 2011 6:12:26 PM

25. Bryan,

Well said. It's why the American music industry is in such a depressed state right now. It pains me to see gay men falling for this crap.

Posted by: jason | Aug 9, 2011 6:17:17 PM