Film | Trailer

BigGayDeal.com

Tom Cullen and Chris New Fall in Love Over a 'Weekend': TRAILER

Weekend

Earlier this month I posted the one-sheet for Weekend, a new gay film headed for screens in late September starring Tom Cullen and Chris New. The film received Audience Awards at SXSW, Nashville and the Toronto Inside Out Film Festival, as well as OutFest's International Grand Jury Award.

The film's trailer debuted today.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. can't wait to see it

Posted by: Clayton Moore | Aug 22, 2011 12:05:08 PM

2. Saw this at SXSW in Austin, brilliant film. It will make you believe in love again.

Posted by: RONTEX | Aug 22, 2011 12:08:34 PM

3. This is the best gay film I've seen in EONS. And believe me I've seen TONS of them. Accurate, incisive, deeply moving, it had me tearing up at the end. And I don't do that easily.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Aug 22, 2011 12:11:13 PM

4. Looks interesting. I'd like to see it.

Posted by: Matt26 | Aug 22, 2011 12:18:05 PM

5. I tear up at cat videos these days. If Mr Ehrenstein dripped I'm sure I'll be a puddle.

Posted by: Glenn I | Aug 22, 2011 12:22:48 PM

6. why do i feel like i'd cry like a little girl if i see this?

Posted by: Joseph Klock | Aug 22, 2011 12:45:51 PM

7. What? A gay film that's serious, not populated entirely by male model wannabes and doesn't beat you over the head with bitchy camp?! Is such a thing even possible? Oh, it's foreign. That explains it.

Posted by: Codswallop | Aug 22, 2011 1:02:07 PM

8. @ Codswallop, I think I love you

Posted by: RONTEX | Aug 22, 2011 1:15:37 PM

9. @Codswallop, I like your bitchy camp comment.

Posted by: Eddie | Aug 22, 2011 3:00:14 PM

10. @ Codswallop, more foreign films on gay issues are more about the story than the typical stereotype. And I think I love you also! ;-)

Posted by: Sebastian | Aug 22, 2011 3:56:04 PM

11. Since I started dating earlier this summer this is mostly how most of my dates have went. The nice quick chat, gotten down to the sex and then discovered each other. That comment about the blank canvas was completely true. Post sex removes all the pretext of the game, honesty leaks out after the orgasm.

Posted by: Aaron | Aug 22, 2011 4:05:17 PM

12. This looks promising- the guys seem real.

Posted by: jaragon | Aug 22, 2011 5:53:30 PM

13. Saw it at the P-Town festival. One of the best films of the year. One of the best gay films in a decade.

Posted by: BABH | Aug 22, 2011 6:07:56 PM

14. Nice, looks good. Keep us posted on where/when it'll be showing please.

Posted by: just_a_guy | Aug 22, 2011 10:53:41 PM

15. Must. See. This. Film.

Posted by: michael | Aug 23, 2011 9:17:41 AM

16. That's very beautiful.

I'm going upstairs now to dig an old Provincetown t-shirt out of the back of a drawer. The man who gave it to me is long dead, but sometimes I still wonder what would have happened had we not been sensible and gone home to our respective cities, jobs, and all the rest.

Posted by: Bryan | Aug 23, 2011 4:27:21 PM

17. I've seen it twice. It is a wonderful piece of film. Excellent acting. I love Tom Cullen. He plays such a sweet guy in this.

Posted by: Jose Aguilar | Oct 22, 2011 2:34:22 PM