David Arquette | David Letterman | News | Rob Kardashian

David Arquette Admires Rob Kardashian's Rear End: VIDEO

Arqueete_letterman

David Arquette was asked about the Dancing with the Stars contestants last night on Letterman, and offered his thoughts on several of the contestants, notably Rob Kardashian.

Said Arquette:

"The thing about Rob is, and a lot of people don't know this, but he's got a great ass just like his sister...I'm serious! Once you see it, his ass is fantastic...And I really think it's going to be a secret weapon."

Watch Arquette on Letterman, AFTER THE JUMP...

Exhibit A, below (via Kenneth)

Rob_kardashian

Comments

1. I am in complete agreement with Mr. Arquette.

Posted by: peterparker | Sep 1, 2011 2:21:03 PM

2. I think his front end looks better than the back end - but that's just me

Posted by: SPIguy | Sep 1, 2011 2:22:07 PM

3. I think I may have to watch this season. It'll be interesting if nothing else.

Posted by: Married in MA | Sep 1, 2011 2:26:19 PM

4. That kind of talk makes Letterman sooo uncomfortable.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Sep 1, 2011 2:30:26 PM

5. His ass is forcing me to say something inappropriate. Yea right I'll save it for when we're alone

Posted by: Robert | Sep 1, 2011 2:39:57 PM

6. No argument from me!

Posted by: Bill Cooney | Sep 1, 2011 3:08:30 PM

7. David is adorable here and I wholeheartedly agree with his observations regarding Mr. Kardashian's ass. Is it just me, or does David's nonstop giggle betray some serious weed toking before this show started?

Posted by: Xavi | Sep 1, 2011 3:13:38 PM

8. I have to agree with SPIGUY. Shame about all that ugly grey fabric in the way though.

Posted by: Bobby | Sep 1, 2011 3:18:34 PM

9. It does *not* make Dave uncomfortable. Have you seen his monologues over the past few weeks? EVERY night he blasts Bachmann over the the "pray away the gay" issue. EVERY NIGHT. You'd never see Leno or even Conan taking that firm of a stance. It makes me proud to be a loyal Letterman fan.

Posted by: YellowRocket | Sep 1, 2011 3:21:38 PM

10. Is Letterman wearing white socks?

Posted by: BobN | Sep 1, 2011 3:32:50 PM

11. I STILL LOVE YOU, DAVID! xoxo

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Sep 1, 2011 3:36:24 PM

12. I am a connoisseur of man-ass. I'm 100% about man-ass. I even live in MAN-ASSES (Manassas) Virginia. I am not familiar with this Kardashian brother. From the pic above, I can't say that I agree with Mr. Arquette. . . but then it just might be a bad angle. I will watch the show to check out this handsome man's ass.

Posted by: dancobbb | Sep 1, 2011 4:01:21 PM

13. After those twitter pics that Kim Kardashian posted a while back, yeah I agree regarding his ass.

Posted by: Bryan | Sep 1, 2011 4:54:35 PM

14. "I even live in MAN-ASSES (Manassas) Virginia."

Well, that explains it. I've come across so many Yankee White supremacists lately-- I'd forgotten about the ones in old Dixie. But be careful, DAN CORN COBB, the Ku Klux Klan isn't accepting applications from openly homosexual bigots yet--not even Dixie White ones. You'll have to stay in the closet to join...unless you're already a member.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Sep 1, 2011 4:58:38 PM

15. Between this and him "accidentally" downloading GRINDR on his phone I think he may be bisexual at the very least.

Posted by: xtincta | Sep 1, 2011 5:37:54 PM

16. Arquette and Anderson need to have a "giggle off."

Posted by: topsyturvy | Sep 1, 2011 7:03:22 PM

17. Wasn't there a blind item about scott disick hit it from behind with his brother in law?

Posted by: richard s | Sep 1, 2011 7:04:23 PM

18. For as much as I loathe all things Kardashian/Jenner, I have to admit that I am far too often entranced by the apparition that is Rob's bootay.

Posted by: Jerry | Sep 1, 2011 8:57:52 PM

19. That ass is a good reason to watch "Dancing with the Stars"

Posted by: jaragon | Sep 1, 2011 9:04:37 PM

20. If I recall there was some celebrity gossip about David Arquette a while back. Will this commenting on men's asses put a stop to that?

Posted by: Charlie | Sep 1, 2011 9:07:07 PM

21. Rob does have a great ass. And David Arquette has such a cute laugh! So adorable.

Posted by: daws | Sep 1, 2011 9:09:29 PM

22. The ass looks awesome and so does everything else.

Posted by: Ken | Sep 1, 2011 10:26:49 PM

23. Robs ass = Yum David Arquette is such an extremely sweet adorable and very handsome man.I love the guy hes such a loveable teddy bear in so many ways :)Another reason I love the scream films because I love him and Lovvve David not just as an actor hes a total cutie <3

Posted by: Michael | Sep 1, 2011 10:58:30 PM

24. Believe you will love it.

We have good reputation, fashion products,

come here quickly== http://www.goodshopping100.com ==

Opportunity knocks but once

Posted by: xiangbid | Sep 1, 2011 11:23:51 PM

25. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

Posted by: burberry sale | Sep 2, 2011 3:21:27 AM