Comments

1. Xavi says

David is adorable here and I wholeheartedly agree with his observations regarding Mr. Kardashian’s ass. Is it just me, or does David’s nonstop giggle betray some serious weed toking before this show started?

2. YellowRocket says

It does *not* make Dave uncomfortable. Have you seen his monologues over the past few weeks? EVERY night he blasts Bachmann over the the “pray away the gay” issue. EVERY NIGHT. You’d never see Leno or even Conan taking that firm of a stance. It makes me proud to be a loyal Letterman fan.

3. dancobbb says

I am a connoisseur of man-ass. I’m 100% about man-ass. I even live in MAN-ASSES (Manassas) Virginia. I am not familiar with this Kardashian brother. From the pic above, I can’t say that I agree with Mr. Arquette. . . but then it just might be a bad angle. I will watch the show to check out this handsome man’s ass.

4. Derrick from Philly says

“I even live in MAN-ASSES (Manassas) Virginia.”

Well, that explains it. I’ve come across so many Yankee White supremacists lately– I’d forgotten about the ones in old Dixie. But be careful, DAN CORN COBB, the Ku Klux Klan isn’t accepting applications from openly homosexual bigots yet–not even Dixie White ones. You’ll have to stay in the closet to join…unless you’re already a member.

5. xtincta says

Between this and him “accidentally” downloading GRINDR on his phone I think he may be bisexual at the very least.

6. Jerry says

For as much as I loathe all things Kardashian/Jenner, I have to admit that I am far too often entranced by the apparition that is Rob’s bootay.

7. Charlie says

If I recall there was some celebrity gossip about David Arquette a while back. Will this commenting on men’s asses put a stop to that?

8. Michael says

Robs ass = Yum David Arquette is such an extremely sweet adorable and very handsome man.I love the guy hes such a loveable teddy bear in so many ways :)Another reason I love the scream films because I love him and Lovvve David not just as an actor hes a total cutie <3

9. says

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

10. Esurb says

Hey, it’s Derek Hough’s ass I am wondering about! Is he on this year or not? Not sure though, that I can watch the hateful b…. Nancy disGrace. Wow, have I been surprised at the photos of her pouchy face and fat legs.

11. says

I have no words, perhaps only in his stubborn rejection of unreasonable things, or is afraid to sink Nirvana Called Qian Lin If you talk the truth to this, lengthy statement of the “appeal” fell “** were” hands, it will be the consequences of what happened? After all

12. says

Related to the “sunrise team” fate is closely related with each person, people want to hear what their views on the minds of genius The boys played tackle football on the training field