Bristol Palin | News | Sarah Palin

Bristol Palin Clashes with Gay Man at Saddle Ranch Bar: VIDEO

Bristol_palin

While shooting her reality TV show, Bristol Palin got into it with a gay man who heckled her as she rode a mechanical bull at the Saddle Ranch bar in West Hollywood.

Watch the video, AFTER THE JUMP...

Hollywood TV writes: "Bristol Palin...was enjoying her time at West Hollywood's Saddle Ranch restaurant with her friends and the film crew of her new reality show. Bristol got on the mechanical bull and rode it. But, as Bristol fell off the mechanical bull a man from the bar started shouting things to Bristol such as 'Your mother is a whore,' 'Did you ride Levi like that,' and 'Your mother is a f***ing devil.' Well Bristol was not happy and having any of that especially in front of her film crew and the paparazzi. Bristol quickly walked over and confronted the man and both began shouting and arguing."

PALIN: "Alright, is it because you're a homosexual?"

MAN: "Pretty much. And why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"

PALIN: "Because I can tell you are. This is your boyfriend. And that's why you don't like my mom.

MAN: "No, that's not why I don't like your mom. Your mom is evil."

Watch the video, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via dlisted)

Comments

1. I would think the best way to avoid being heckled in a gay bar is not to go to one...

Posted by: yuninv | Sep 23, 2011 12:39:45 PM

2. Clearly I think that everyone anti-Palin, including myself, but come on. Yes, she is the offspring of Sarah but this guy is 47, she is not Sarah, I say this was very rude and uncalled for. I would hope in the future if your mother was called a whore, you would defend her and this guy doesn't even have a sentence to back his comment with. Perhaps if he would have told Bristol why he said what he said and not just reply she is the devil, it would have somewhat not made him look like a drunken mess. I am kind of embarrassed with of this video, perhaps now Sarah will use this against us. Bottom line, she just defended her mother, just like anyone probably would.

Posted by: bewilderbeast | Sep 23, 2011 12:40:50 PM

3. Childish. She should be left alone. You want to heckle and harass her mom [as a prominent politician], than do so.

Posted by: ratbastard | Sep 23, 2011 12:41:09 PM

4. i'm not saying this guy was in the right, but Bristol specifically choosing to use the word "HOMOSEXUAL" speaks VOLUMES.

truly, it does.

and anyone who disagrees needs to get off of this site and start reading up on how words are specifically used for specific agendas.

make no mistake, Bristol showed her true colours.

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Sep 23, 2011 12:41:51 PM

5. The guy was only calling it as it is and more people should do it, but maybe more precisely. Sarah Palin is a whore/grifter/liar/cheat etc. and is taking her loer income supporters for all they are worth to fuel her hype-luxe lifestyle. Since the apple doesn't fall far from the tree Bristol is also a whore/grifter/liar/cheat etc. she was the town tramp of the meth capital of Alaska, got knocked up and then proceeded to milk that by preaching absitnece, for a fee, a hefty fee, I think $17,000 per speaking engagement ?
    As a rule of thumb whores do not like being called whores, so naturally she reacted the way she did.

Posted by: Jerry | Sep 23, 2011 12:42:53 PM

6. DG - lazy generalization

I'm a reality TV producer - it isn't all staged - just the bad stuff

Posted by: Remote Patrolled | Sep 23, 2011 12:45:55 PM

7. Isn't she going to go to hell for wearing that shirt into a bar?

Posted by: Leesa | Sep 23, 2011 12:47:24 PM

8. why i wouldnt of yelled THAT- what he said...Im sure Id have a few choice words for her....ie: Hypocracy, hollier then thou BS...abstinence my ass etc etc

Posted by: Gay American | Sep 23, 2011 12:47:57 PM

9. They're's just one way to go about it. We need to recognize and denounce what is wrong and what this guy did was really really stupid and unnecessary.

Posted by: Daniel | Sep 23, 2011 12:51:02 PM

10. Remote - I'll bite - what's the "bad stuff"? Which begs the question, what's the 'good stuff'?

Posted by: DG | Sep 23, 2011 12:51:33 PM

11. Notice how anti-gay people are now going out of their ways to go into the very heart of the gay community (Bristil in "homosexual" West Hollywood; Gallagher at the "homosexual" Prop 8 play? They're desperately trying to provoke gay people so that they can get "Christian persecution" caught on film. Why else would people who deride gay people as dangerous, violent perverts want to put themselves in such danger by going to the very heart of Sodom?

Unfortunately, idiots like the man shown in this clip are always more than willing to give them EXACTLY what they came looking for.

Posted by: TampaZeke | Sep 23, 2011 12:52:02 PM

12. Not sure if anyone has seen 3:10 to Yuma (you should), but in it Russell Crowe plays this pretty horrible human being. He is being escorted to the train when Peter Fonda is insulting him. Everything was calm until he called Crowe's mother a "whore". Crowe leapt off his horse and killed him, saying:

"Even bad men love their mammas."

It was just out of line for someone to say that. Once you bring someone's mother into it, I'm sorry all bets are off. That is when people turn nasty.

Question: Wassup with saying "homosexual"? People on this thread took offense to it. Why?

When she asked: is it because you're a homosexual... could she perhaps have been clarifying why he thought her mother was a whore, IE, her mother doesn't support gay rights?

She didn't drop the f-bomb, so...I'm missing it.

I guess, I'm different. I take personal insults worse than I take "label" insults. As much as I don't like the C-word or being called one by men, I would lose my shat entirely if someone called my mother a whore or my father a name or my kids something.

Posted by: Rin | Sep 23, 2011 12:52:02 PM

13. Ughhh- dude- WHY did u have to do this? It re-emphasizes the lies and bigoted stereotypes that Sarah Palin and her crowd distribute to America, that not only are gays morally evil and perverts - they are loud and nasty, they're rude, disrespectful, and would attack 20 yr old Christian girls.

Most gay pple would not act like this, but Bristol isn't going to say that on her show. This makes her out to be the martyr when the real victims are the people harmed by her mother's hate-inciting rhetoric. They shoul've left her alone, and laughed when she left the bar.

Posted by: scott | Sep 23, 2011 12:54:03 PM

14. I don't get why she would be hanging around West Hollywood. If your family is publicly known not to like gay people it makes no sense except to start trouble.

Posted by: Lane | Sep 23, 2011 12:56:06 PM

15. Yeah, she's a little Mini Me bigot....."is it because you're a homosexual"

What is she doing in such a setting, a gay bar with a bull ? And wearing a Christian shirt with a cross ?
    She is just being deliberately in your face.
    I don't blame this guy for going nuclear, and we should stop apologizing for confronting these right wing fascists.
    We should all 'Stand Up' just like him.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Sep 23, 2011 12:59:09 PM

16. It is too tame and polite compared with Jerry Springer. There should be some bit** slap.

Posted by: simon | Sep 23, 2011 1:00:35 PM

17. What's a 20-year-old doing in a bar?

Posted by: Steve | Sep 23, 2011 1:01:11 PM

18. @yuninv: Hah the Saddle Ranch is NOT a gay bar! It is a drunk breeder den in West Hollywood that most sensible gays avoid like the plague. Hence why Miss Bristol was in her element there.

Posted by: Jollysocks | Sep 23, 2011 1:04:13 PM

19. And the answer is: What did one teabagger say to the other teabagger?

Posted by: Pat | Sep 23, 2011 1:05:14 PM

20. First, dancing with the stars, now a reality TV show. This is the blind alley of a career in show business.

Posted by: anon | Sep 23, 2011 1:09:18 PM

21. Little Kiwi,

Should she have used 'f@g'? Homo? pickle puffer?

She used the word homosexual....LOL

Posted by: ratbastard | Sep 23, 2011 1:13:22 PM

22. Blaming a child for the parents deeds is pathetic. How exactly has Bristol Palin hurt the gay community? Palin's mother may be anti-gay but why blame Bristol?

John McCain has anti-gay views but his daughter and wife support gay rights. Right?

This seems very Old Testament.

Posted by: Jim | Sep 23, 2011 1:14:23 PM

23. Oh, if you know TV, this was probably planned. The guy was an actor, the whole thing scripted. These reality shows NEED drama and often they create it. Hint.

Posted by: matt | Sep 23, 2011 1:14:54 PM

24. "What's a 20 year old doing in a bar?" - interesting point. Is she only 20? Sure begs the question about this being staged.

But I have to say, as much as I despise SP and all things Palin, if it wasn't staged, the guy was a jerk. As has been pointed out, he offered no argument. He just called the girl's mother evil and a whore. And a liar - "Give me one example" - death panels too obscure, or too easy? The classier move would have been to ignore him, or leave. But I don't blame her for going all junk yard dog back at him, because he snarled first.

Posted by: TJ | Sep 23, 2011 1:24:34 PM

25. People in the nabe should try to figure out who that guy is and if this incident was genuine.

Posted by: Matthew Rettenmund | Sep 23, 2011 1:26:32 PM