Bristol Palin | News | Sarah Palin

BigGayDeal.com

Bristol Palin Clashes with Gay Man at Saddle Ranch Bar: VIDEO

Bristol_palin

While shooting her reality TV show, Bristol Palin got into it with a gay man who heckled her as she rode a mechanical bull at the Saddle Ranch bar in West Hollywood.

Watch the video, AFTER THE JUMP...

Hollywood TV writes: "Bristol Palin...was enjoying her time at West Hollywood's Saddle Ranch restaurant with her friends and the film crew of her new reality show. Bristol got on the mechanical bull and rode it. But, as Bristol fell off the mechanical bull a man from the bar started shouting things to Bristol such as 'Your mother is a whore,' 'Did you ride Levi like that,' and 'Your mother is a f***ing devil.' Well Bristol was not happy and having any of that especially in front of her film crew and the paparazzi. Bristol quickly walked over and confronted the man and both began shouting and arguing."

PALIN: "Alright, is it because you're a homosexual?"

MAN: "Pretty much. And why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"

PALIN: "Because I can tell you are. This is your boyfriend. And that's why you don't like my mom.

MAN: "No, that's not why I don't like your mom. Your mom is evil."

Watch the video, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via dlisted)

Comments

1. Ugh.... I don't think this guy did any favors for anyone, particularly himself. Cray cray.

Posted by: BostonGRiTS | Sep 23, 2011 1:26:49 PM

2. The bar she is in is not a gay bar. It's a rock n' roll western restaurant. The guy yelling at her because he doesn't like her mother should pick on Sarah not her daughter. If he said that about my mother he wouldn't be standing. He'd be picking up his teeth off the floor. : )

Posted by: Name: | Sep 23, 2011 1:28:34 PM

3. Hmmm ... what else would you expect to find in a WEST HOLLYWOOD bar? A GAY man or two or three hundred? So why would she not expect a reaction regarding her mother?
    It does seem like a "set up"...
    Conservative + Gay Bar * Alcohol = BOOM!

Posted by: Daya | Sep 23, 2011 1:29:06 PM

4. The drunk, belligerent bald dude did not do the LGBT community any favors. Attacking the DAUGHTER of someone you do not agree with politically is straight up ignorant.

Posted by: Chuy | Sep 23, 2011 1:40:00 PM

5. Yeah, I agree. There are few politicians I loathe more than Sarah Palin, but if the situation were reversed, and Bristol was yelling the f-word at a gay guy, everyone would come un-glued. I'm glad to see so many people on here who see both sides of this. We can't dish out the same sort of "hate speech: or whatever that we don't want used at us. And I'd call "your mother is a whore" hate speech.

Posted by: Mark in Portland | Sep 23, 2011 1:46:57 PM

6. Not even the mechanical bull was interested in this drama

Posted by: Robbie K. | Sep 23, 2011 1:52:16 PM

7. Oh God. I don't disagree with anything the guy says, but when America sees this, they are going to think one thing, even if they also agreed with what he said.....the one thing they will think is what a pu$$y he is for attacking a girl.....that he never would have attacked a (straight) guy under the same circumstances....and that if she had been accompanied by a boyfriend who came up to defend her, our gay attacker would have backed down from him in cowardice.....

Dude, let's see you go after a guy next time....and if you have the courage to do so, then you will score some points with me......otherwise, this incident just comfirms you as a typical prissy queen getting into a slapping contest with a girl....and as such, it is a pathetic display

Posted by: Rick | Sep 23, 2011 1:55:05 PM

8. She went into that gay bar looking for trouble and she found it - give that man an award.

Imagine if Jews had sat by quietly while Hitlers family drank in their bars.

Imagine if Blacks had sat by quietly while the KKK came into their establishments.

Nice to see someone had a pair.

Posted by: floria1 | Sep 23, 2011 1:56:11 PM

9. I laughed my ass off. She got Pwned. See this is what we SHOULD be doing to these idiots. Im glad he did it, hes sticking up for himself and all of us LGBT people!

Posted by: James L. Brooks | Sep 23, 2011 1:58:40 PM

10. I can't believe that the majority of people posting here can not see this for the set-up it was! It was completly set-up for people to think this show will have some appeal to haters and non-haters of the Palins, and for the Palins to have a platform to say they hate us, but they can't give a reason why. This is all the fault of the persecution from the lamestream media, and homosexual activists.
    Can't believe people can't see this for what it is.

Posted by: The Iron Orchard | Sep 23, 2011 1:59:05 PM

11. The whole thing was set up. No way she would walk over and confront someone like that unless it was scripted. Just another way they can make us look bad.

Posted by: js | Sep 23, 2011 2:04:31 PM

12. ANTI-PALIN FAIL - Have some kind of reason to back up your atrocious name calling, you idiot! This doesn't help us at all and makes us look as bad as THEM. Grow up.

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Sep 23, 2011 2:11:42 PM

13. Sarah Palin has written the scripts years ago for her family to break out of Alaska and into the entertainment industry. It is just another script for her daughter in a reality TV show.

Posted by: simon | Sep 23, 2011 2:22:49 PM

14. "Is it because you're a homosexual?" Really? But seriously, Palin approached this guy and started it on with him. That being said, his "argument" could have been more logical and succinct. And he could have been less rude. Poor Palin Jr.

Posted by: Gigi | Sep 23, 2011 2:26:40 PM

15. While that guy was totally out of line, I feel like the whole ordeal was a set-up for her show. People don't watch "reality shows" for everyday situations, they want to see drama, fights, scandals, etc.

Posted by: Jeremy | Sep 23, 2011 2:28:58 PM

16. @BEAHBEAH re: "Gay men behaving like that in front of a camera are not doing our cause any good."

Why do gay men such as yourself think this way? If my friend Patty (straight) sees a woman misbehaving in public she would never say that the woman misbehaving reflected poorly on ALL WOMEN. She just wouldn't think that. (I know because I just asked her.) But I hear this quite often from gay people. Some queen causes and seen and they all cover their heads in shame. Thoughts anyone?

Posted by: Gigi | Sep 23, 2011 2:30:41 PM

17. "She went into that gay bar looking for trouble" -- PEOPLE! Are you not reading the comments? The Saddle Ranch is NOT a gay bar. Yes, it is in West Hollywood, but it's a Western themed bar for drunk straight tourists and the stupid bitches that love them.

"Imagine if blacks sat by silently while the KKK came into their bar" -- IT'S NOT OUR BAR, gay people don't go there, the bar was made for vacant minds like Miss Bristol.

Posted by: Jollysocks | Sep 23, 2011 2:31:13 PM

18. I have to agree it was either staged, or they were trolling for a reaction. Why is Bristol's immediate reaction, "you hate my mother because you're homosexual!", when Palin is despised across ALL demographics. They were primed for a confrontation with a "homosexual" because they were in West Hollywood.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Sep 23, 2011 2:32:07 PM

19. I am NOT impressed by this man. One, if I had been him I could have thrown more insults about her mother, and subsequently Birstol's family's conduct. Not anything about their existence being a testament to evil, but their actual CONDUCT. However, he's out of line. He had no business yelling at her like that, and in a lot of ways I don't think she acted to untoward.

:/ Sillyness.

Posted by: JeremyWestenn | Sep 23, 2011 2:40:05 PM

20. That's a good one! Something I've only dreamed about doing to Palin and the others of her Republican ilk.

Posted by: Modern Meet | Sep 23, 2011 2:40:59 PM

21. I am a non-heterosexual woman, and in this situation, Bristol did nothing wrong. She made a prejudgment about this man based on the way he was acting, speaking, etc, which more or less was the stereotypical way "flaming" homosexual men speak. Sure, that wasnt the BEST move on her part..but it wasnt insulting. This 47 year old man called Bristols mother names, wished death upon her, and cursed and insulted Bristol. Bristol did not insult him in any way.

This man should be quite ashamed of himself.

Posted by: Lulu | Sep 23, 2011 2:42:53 PM

22. Dear America,

Please don't judge all homosexuals based on Stephen Hanks (the heckler in this video). Most of us don't go to bars and scream "Your mom is a whore" at people's children.

There are lots of tools in the world, gay or straight. Sorry that you had to see one of the gay tools on camera. Please don't judge us on him anymore than we judge straight people based on the 'Whos your daddy' segments on Jerry Springer.

Thanks,
    The Gays

Posted by: Scott V | Sep 23, 2011 2:44:53 PM

23. Um, did anyone look up this place? It's one of those big box theme/wannabe-chain restaurants. It is NOT a gay bar. I admit that it has been awhile since I was last there, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember West Hollywood as exclusively gay, or that all restaurants were primarily "bent" toward the gay community. If you look at the web page, you'll see photos of pretty, straight-looking So-Cal types shown as "patrons." It doesn't mean that this wasn't a set-up of some sort, just not necessarily the gay-baiting kind.

Posted by: TJ | Sep 23, 2011 2:45:16 PM

24. Staged.

Posted by: Reynoldo | Sep 23, 2011 2:54:18 PM

25. I wouldn't put it past them to have set the whole thing up to make thier opponents look bad. Never trust a xtian. I got 50 on the guy being an actor.

Posted by: Jersey | Sep 23, 2011 2:56:08 PM