Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

She Doesn't Know Her Husband is Gay: VIDEO

Brokebackhussy

A music video from Hussy Cowboy for all the Brokeback wives out there. Do you know where your husband goes when he's "working out"?

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I guess I got more of a kick out of it because my boyfriend's ex is currently sexing it with a married guy who tells his wife he's at the gym. Yeah, he's working out alright!

Posted by: Zlick | Sep 16, 2011 2:25:06 PM

2. It's as subtle as a brick.

Posted by: Doug | Sep 16, 2011 2:26:07 PM

3. I'm from DC and this is not all "the talk", more like the laughing stock of DC.

Posted by: DC Friend | Sep 16, 2011 2:32:12 PM

4. This is a joke, right? Wait, even as a joke, it's bad. Like, country-music bad.

Posted by: TJ | Sep 16, 2011 2:54:03 PM

5. that was just awful. i lasted about 30 seconds before ending. again, awful.

Posted by: gbski | Sep 16, 2011 2:55:59 PM

6. This falls into the awesomely bad category. Not in a "its so bad its good" way, but my God how could they manage to hit every cliche in the book. Cliches as tired as that 1997 circuit party beat they used. Ugh.

No Rick, if the lead singer were female it would still be terrible.

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Sep 16, 2011 3:53:35 PM

7. I really enjoyed it. Kind of wistful and snarky at the same time.

Posted by: lessthan | Sep 16, 2011 4:23:13 PM

8. Not very good and way more auto-tune than should be legal.

Posted by: Joseph Singer | Sep 16, 2011 4:30:13 PM

9. Wow. Four, maybe six seconds, and I bailed. Pure shite.

Posted by: Jack | Sep 16, 2011 4:30:38 PM

10. I thought it was funny, but the soap in the shower thing would make me not forward or recommend it. What a tired stereotype. That said I feel very sorry for real people in this situation..

Posted by: Tom in Long Beach | Sep 16, 2011 4:41:24 PM

11. "Closet" doesn't rhyme with "exhausted".

Also why is Jean-Ralphio in this?

Posted by: rafi | Sep 16, 2011 5:09:55 PM

12. SHH!! You're blowing my boyfriend's cover!

Posted by: Austin | Sep 16, 2011 5:43:53 PM

13. I loved the video, it is a sad fact of life that closeted gay men get married and carry on secret affairs. If we can't laugh at ourselves, then we can't laugh at straight people's sad facts of life either.

Posted by: unclegerry | Sep 16, 2011 8:54:50 PM

14. This is so brilliantly bad it's beyond words when the rapping geek showed up in the forest I almost fell off my chair- truly truly BAD

Posted by: jaragon | Sep 16, 2011 9:25:17 PM

15. Awful song, bad video, completely not hot guys. I don't get it.

Posted by: Brian | Sep 16, 2011 9:39:33 PM

16. I couldn't help but think that this video is so "gay," but not in the sexual-orientation way.

Posted by: SteveInDE | Sep 17, 2011 12:06:35 AM

17. No joke, I'm crying from laughing so hard. The "twisting strike a pose" moments during the "gay gay gay gay" chorus….I might need adult diapers after this!

Posted by: Willbesurfing | Sep 17, 2011 12:17:16 AM

18. embarrassing. husband is a cutie. lyrics abysmal. vocoder? really? you're gay and the best vid you could produce was rebecca black level? looks like a mall vanity production. fail (except for cute hubby who prob could sing better). and agreed, soap in the shower? srsly?

Posted by: baroque obama | Sep 17, 2011 12:49:50 AM

19. Funny. Since when I was at work today and got heavily cruised by a cute, obviously gay looking muscular guy out shopping with his wife in the store I work in.

Posted by: Darrell | Sep 17, 2011 1:56:32 AM

20. I thought it was funny and cute - I just guess I don't have y'all's sophisticated palate.

Posted by: J H Robbins | Sep 17, 2011 4:36:06 AM

21. I was expecting a country singer - that would have been more interesting

Posted by: Jim | Sep 17, 2011 9:54:26 AM

22. Wow, that was pure unadulterated garbage. Phew!

Posted by: Manou | Sep 17, 2011 10:56:33 AM

23. could only take it for 1:15… pretty much a waste of the guy's time. concept is ok if you wanna go there but the product sorta reeks of cheese.

Posted by: chris keck | Sep 17, 2011 12:33:41 PM

24. Hmm... I will say that there have been plenty of occasions when I have been chevked out by a guy with his wife/fiance/girlfriend right next to him. I have also have had guys come up to me and flirt with me with his wife/girlfriend/fiance right in the same room. I have even then been introduced to the lady in question. So fascinating and confusing. Most of these guys are very straight-seeming, but some are clearly gay. Yet without these men a lot of gay men would never have a boyfriend or even get laid.

Posted by: Gabe R L | Sep 17, 2011 2:56:19 PM

25. Sounds like over-produced bad 70's disco ... not that's there's anything wrong with that.

Posted by: Tyron | Sep 17, 2011 3:12:38 PM