Advertising | Fashion Men | News | Rafael Nadal | Tennis | Underwear

Rafael Nadal's Got Back for Armani Underwear: VIDEO

1_nadal

Armani has released more shots of tennis superstar Rafael Nadal in the label's new underwear campaign. One more shot and some videos, AFTER THE JUMP...

2_nadal

Comments

1. I don't know if these touched-up photos are good for gay people. They promote misleading and unrealistic images. Of course, it's all about making money. Armani is making money from this.

Posted by: jason | Sep 20, 2011 10:24:58 AM

2. Haha @Jason, seriously?

Posted by: MrJ | Sep 20, 2011 10:34:47 AM

3. Still baffled as to how he can be an underwear model. Anyone who has watched him play knows that he picks his wedge before EVERY point. Exactly what I want...a spokesperson for underwear that rides up so often that he has to go treasure hunting every 2 minutes.

Posted by: Jack | Sep 20, 2011 10:41:18 AM

4. He looks sullen in this ad campaign, like he lost a major match.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Sep 20, 2011 10:57:16 AM

5. Too bad he ain't got front.

Posted by: JoshG | Sep 20, 2011 11:35:48 AM

6. "Got Balls?"

"Let Armani hold them"

Posted by: Hysterical Record | Sep 20, 2011 11:39:08 AM

7. Wow you guys. C'mon!! This guy has a perfect ass... the lordotic curve is accentuated and at a perfect height. His cheeks are muscular and NICELY rounded. What kind of wuss criticizes his "riding up underwear"... Dude! I wish I WAS that "riding up underwear"!!!

Posted by: dancobbb | Sep 20, 2011 12:01:11 PM

8. And may I add: does anyone get a vibe off these pics? He gives me a "masculine bottom" vibe.... anyone else??

Posted by: dancobbb | Sep 20, 2011 12:02:16 PM

9. Oy. I was unaware that not liking my underwear up my crack makes me a "wuss." I was also unaware that we were still using that word as a supposed insult. Or maybe you're just internally homophobic and from 1987 (the last time someone actually called me that), Dan Cob with three b's.

My point is that Nadal shows us every 3 freaking seconds that his underwear of choice does not fit him properly, hence my opinion that he is an odd choice to try to convince people to but that underwear. Kind of like how no one has approached Adam Lambert to sell cover up.

Posted by: Jack | Sep 20, 2011 12:39:24 PM

10. They did their best to make him attractive, which was almost miraculous.

Posted by: anon | Sep 20, 2011 2:19:33 PM

11. 90 % of people who buy this underwear likely never watch tennis and see him pick his ass, they buy the underwear because he is so HOT .

Posted by: Michael Catlin | Sep 20, 2011 2:30:13 PM

12. Perfect body, average face!

Posted by: Sean | Sep 20, 2011 3:02:12 PM

13. Finally! Non-photoshopped pics of his behind in the underwear.

DANCOBB: You're not alone, almost every gay tennis fan thinks the same.

DASTIUS KRAZITAUC: The shoots were done before that match, so try again.

Posted by: Bryan | Sep 20, 2011 4:32:49 PM

14. These Herb Ritts inspired video was hot- Nadal face down with that great ass on display is perfection.

Posted by: jaragon | Sep 20, 2011 5:56:26 PM

15. Gosh, I want this dude to be gay, ha. I swear, if he comes out I'll buy myself Armani undies. :-)

Gay, straight, or bi...I like his presence.

Understated, quietly confident in whoever he is. Bravo.

Posted by: Just_a_guy | Sep 20, 2011 10:20:54 PM

16. Ahhh, and I thought Rafa's problem was one that some of those great wet ass-wipes would solve. Have always been tempted to send him a carton.

Posted by: Esurb | Sep 21, 2011 10:45:34 AM

17. wow i love his personality, he is simply gorgeous, nice collection. Thanks!

Posted by: Tablet PCs In Pakistan | Sep 22, 2011 2:56:40 PM

18. NICE!

Posted by: Norig | Oct 21, 2011 9:02:10 PM

19. Fake Oakleys Hot Sale, when choosing which pair to buy, make sure that the sports sunglasses provide enough protection for your eyes. These are available both online and offline, which offer an extensive range of sports sunglasses and at affordable prices as well. The high end pairs come from brands like Adidas, Nike, Replcia Oakley, Rudy Project, etc. This shouldn’t be the case because sports 2012 Oakley Sunglasses are here to help. Your only task now is to choose the best and most suitable pair of sports sunglasses. Because people are becoming more and more health conscious, using sports sunglasses is becoming more of a trend. From outdoor sports such as biking, diving or rock climbing, people have taken advantage of what it has to offer.  If you’re interested in purchasing a branded pair Oakley Women's Sunglasses, you might want to consider these. However, it is important to note that quality is not always in the brand; you can be sure to find a cheap pair that works just fine.

Posted by: Top Quailty Oakley Sunglasses Sale | May 17, 2012 12:02:51 AM