Comments

1. jason says

I don’t know if these touched-up photos are good for gay people. They promote misleading and unrealistic images. Of course, it’s all about making money. Armani is making money from this.

2. Jack says

Still baffled as to how he can be an underwear model. Anyone who has watched him play knows that he picks his wedge before EVERY point. Exactly what I want…a spokesperson for underwear that rides up so often that he has to go treasure hunting every 2 minutes.

3. dancobbb says

Wow you guys. C’mon!! This guy has a perfect ass… the lordotic curve is accentuated and at a perfect height. His cheeks are muscular and NICELY rounded. What kind of wuss criticizes his “riding up underwear”… Dude! I wish I WAS that “riding up underwear”!!!

4. dancobbb says

And may I add: does anyone get a vibe off these pics? He gives me a “masculine bottom” vibe…. anyone else??

5. Jack says

Oy. I was unaware that not liking my underwear up my crack makes me a “wuss.” I was also unaware that we were still using that word as a supposed insult. Or maybe you’re just internally homophobic and from 1987 (the last time someone actually called me that), Dan Cob with three b’s.

My point is that Nadal shows us every 3 freaking seconds that his underwear of choice does not fit him properly, hence my opinion that he is an odd choice to try to convince people to but that underwear. Kind of like how no one has approached Adam Lambert to sell cover up.

6. Michael Catlin says

90 % of people who buy this underwear likely never watch tennis and see him pick his ass, they buy the underwear because he is so HOT .

7. Bryan says

Finally! Non-photoshopped pics of his behind in the underwear.

DANCOBB: You’re not alone, almost every gay tennis fan thinks the same.

DASTIUS KRAZITAUC: The shoots were done before that match, so try again.

8. jaragon says

These Herb Ritts inspired video was hot- Nadal face down with that great ass on display is perfection.

9. Just_a_guy says

Gosh, I want this dude to be gay, ha. I swear, if he comes out I’ll buy myself Armani undies. :-)

Gay, straight, or bi…I like his presence.

Understated, quietly confident in whoever he is. Bravo.

10. Esurb says

Ahhh, and I thought Rafa’s problem was one that some of those great wet ass-wipes would solve. Have always been tempted to send him a carton.

11. says

Fake Oakleys Hot Sale, when choosing which pair to buy, make sure that the sports sunglasses provide enough protection for your eyes. These are available both online and offline, which offer an extensive range of sports sunglasses and at affordable prices as well. The high end pairs come from brands like Adidas, Nike, Replcia Oakley, Rudy Project, etc. This shouldn’t be the case because sports 2012 Oakley Sunglasses are here to help. Your only task now is to choose the best and most suitable pair of sports sunglasses. Because people are becoming more and more health conscious, using sports sunglasses is becoming more of a trend. From outdoor sports such as biking, diving or rock climbing, people have taken advantage of what it has to offer.  If you’re interested in purchasing a branded pair Oakley Women’s Sunglasses, you might want to consider these. However, it is important to note that quality is not always in the brand; you can be sure to find a cheap pair that works just fine.