BigGayDeal.com

Watch LMFAO's Thoroughly Gay New Music Video

Picture 21

LMFAO's latest music video, "Sexy and I Know It," is a little queer. OK, a lot queer. (Simon Rex has a cameo, along with adult-film-institution-unto-himself Ron Jeremy.)

I can't wait for the Family Research Council to give it the detailed breakdown: "And this is where DJ Redfoo defiles American values by flapping his male anatomy in a speedo."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Am I the only one who thought this was a Weird Al video? (and still do!)

@JAMAL49, the AFA and FRC may not like this video, but I bet everyone there has watched it a few dozen times - to research just how vile it really is, of course!

Posted by: HillBilly | Sep 18, 2011 3:47:25 PM

2. rofl - Oh please, the stiffs can't touch this, it's pretty much the WWE with a lot less beef.

Posted by: Jack | Sep 18, 2011 4:34:06 PM

3. This will become a male strip club anthem.

Posted by: Kenton | Sep 18, 2011 8:28:18 PM

4. Uh? Hello? P!nk on the rollerblades, people! Perspective, please!

Posted by: kevin | Sep 18, 2011 10:21:06 PM

5. NONE of this video has to do with male to male attraction! Are you frepers blind??? It's all about male to female sexual attraction, and vice versa, with male to male machismo preening over vagina.
    So STFU you asswipe 20 somethings!! You have nothing to add to any discussion because you HAVE DONE NOTHING AND YOUR LACK OF LIFE EXPEREIENCE ADDS NOTHING TO ANY DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: The Iron Orchard | Sep 18, 2011 11:45:35 PM

6. @The Iron Orchard
    lol! generational issues much? anyway, you're too old to comprehend how gay this video is.

Posted by: ducklingboi | Sep 19, 2011 7:41:26 AM

7. Ha ha... Just watched this video. If anybody doesn't see the obvious GAY undercurrent, that's not even really an "UNDER"current, then you're just fooling yourself. And the fact that Redfoo wiggles around with two woman at his side during parts of the video and Ron Jeremy makes an appearance doesn't negate the GAYness of the video. Ha ha ha. But I'm not complaining. This is great stuff!!!

Posted by: BallerMD | Sep 23, 2011 4:28:41 PM

8. This one of the most awsome clips that I ever see. When I Saw Ron Jermy I said OMG xD

Posted by: Prensa Caliente | Mar 16, 2012 4:33:25 AM

9. I love this video. It´s so funny :)

Posted by: Jacinto | Mar 16, 2012 4:57:33 AM