Music | Music Video | News | Simone Battle | X-Factor

Eliminated 'X Factor' Contestant Simone Battle Rejected by Gay Boyfriends Too: VIDEO

2_battle

Last night's X Factor saw the elimination of five acts, and one of them wasted no time getting a gay-themed single and music video out.

Watch "He Likes Boys", AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. LOVE HER!!!!!!!

Posted by: zach | Oct 26, 2011 11:05:36 AM

2. Shes not bad at all definitely seems gay friendly as well. :)She's so pretty too. :D

Posted by: Michael | Oct 26, 2011 11:17:47 AM

3. I was expecting a bowl of crap cereal and was surprised to find some actually delightful ear candy. Good for her.

Posted by: Ashtonc | Oct 26, 2011 11:18:25 AM

4. Cute. I don't care that much for the song itself (too 'pop' for my tastes) but I like that neither it or the video are homophobic.

Posted by: Caliban | Oct 26, 2011 11:23:34 AM

5. she had a terrible song on the show.. she shoulda sung this song.

Posted by: NorthoftheBorder | Oct 26, 2011 11:51:07 AM

6. She wasn't my favorite on the show but I really like this video. Very Cute. Maybe I'll take a second look at her.

I thought I heard her say last night that her new video coming out was "He Likes Boys". I tried to rewind but the DVR was recording two other shows. Glad to see that I heard her right.

Kudos!

Posted by: TampaZeke | Oct 26, 2011 11:59:04 AM

7. Appreciate the Clueless reference.

Posted by: Marcus | Oct 26, 2011 12:13:57 PM

8. He is beautiful and sexy. But her voice is nothing special. It reminds me that tone that you find from Disney performers. They all sound the same. That is why she was cut from X Factor. The ones not cut were definitely much better then her performance.

Posted by: Dale | Oct 26, 2011 12:19:29 PM

9. Don't watch the show, don't know this person . . . but much to edited to tell if there's a voice there. Silly song.

Posted by: Alan | Oct 26, 2011 12:20:13 PM

10. I'm glad to see someone else caught the "Clueless" reference too! lol A lot of the song's construction reminds me of Katy Perry's "Your So Gay." Really liked the song too. very fun, hope to see more of her!

Posted by: Ste | Oct 26, 2011 12:20:22 PM

11. Not nearly as awesome as Josie Cotton's "Johnny, Are You Queer?" But it'll do.

Posted by: Steven | Oct 26, 2011 1:22:14 PM

12. Surprised at how cute this was! Catchy, too.

Posted by: Glenn I | Oct 26, 2011 1:34:22 PM

13. I actually liked it - - many girls actually go through this in their lives. What can we say? Gay boys are perfect!

Posted by: reality | Oct 26, 2011 2:35:45 PM

14. Yeah, for Auto-Tune! Can anyone really sing, anymore?

Posted by: Your Mom | Oct 26, 2011 5:17:01 PM

15. @"Your Mom" - Patricia Racette comes to mind.

Posted by: Alan | Oct 26, 2011 7:19:53 PM

16. LOL...it's cute, not a bad song! I liked it. Most gays these days need to take the stick outta their ass...yes I said it...and lighten up.

Posted by: J | Oct 26, 2011 11:37:16 PM

17. Really good. Surprised. Nice turn at the end too. Could be a new Katy Perry...

Brava

Posted by: Mark M | Oct 27, 2011 1:09:46 AM

18. She's H O T ! The video reminds me of Katy Perrys' stuff too. I hope she sells alotta copies of this song/video ! The guys in the video are gorgeous 2, really like the 1965 Thunderbird she cruises Wilshire in...I miss L.A. . .

Posted by: Mark Penti | Oct 27, 2011 11:43:14 AM

19. Rebecca black eat your heart out honey! The new FRIDAY is He likes boys....

Posted by: Xavier | Oct 28, 2011 10:06:40 AM

20. I didn't like her on the X Factor but I TOTALLY LOVE her in this video. She's cute, shows personality and some acting ability, and her voice is pretty good. I have heard her sing with only a guitar on YouTub and I know she has a nice voice. So, I expect that is true voice in this video.

Posted by: badgirl | Dec 8, 2011 12:35:00 PM