Film | Henry Cavill | Kellan Lutz | News | Stephen Dorff

BigGayDeal.com

Kellan Lutz, Henry Cavill, and Stephen Dorff Show Off Their Greek Godliness in New 'Immortals' Shots: PHOTOS

Lutz2

Turns out Kellan Lutz eats 16 eggs for breakfast to prepare for costumes like the one above. The folks at Relativity Media sent us over some fresh new shots of Lutz, Henry Cavill, Stephen Dorff, and Daniel Sharman from the upcoming film Immortals, which is in theaters November 11.

That's Lutz in his regalia (I believe he's Poseidon) in the top photo and a Cavill-in-bondage (Theseus) below.

More breastplates, bare chests, and a very dirty man, AFTER THE JUMP....

Cavill1

Sharman

Immortals1

Cavill4

Lutz1

Cavill5

Immortals2

Cavill3

Comments

1. Ugh, Kellen. At least his hair is not the usual orange. Magic Mike cast far hotter!

Posted by: Quint | Oct 13, 2011 8:54:50 PM

2. All that bare chest..and not a hair in the bunch!

Posted by: omi | Oct 13, 2011 10:12:07 PM

3. Cavill looks hot- the costumes look more Flash Gordonish than Jason and The Argonauts.

Posted by: jaragon | Oct 13, 2011 10:29:25 PM

4. be still my heart.

Posted by: BODACIOUS | Oct 14, 2011 4:57:58 AM

5. @Justin: LOL! Hephaestus...!

Posted by: C | Oct 14, 2011 9:50:09 AM

6. I guess its just me, but I require so much more out of my movies than a bunch of straight men (well, one actor in this film is openly gay. Maybe.) prancing around trying to pretend this will appeal to everyone, instead of gay men who will ogle at the exposed skin and straight men who adore brutal violence.

Visually, perhaps the film will be good. But its not worth plopping any money down just because of that. Even though I grew up with those old Hollywood "sand and sandal" movies, today I see them and I'm embarrassed at how campy and bad they truly are.

Meh, I'm just getting too old.

Posted by: David | Nov 9, 2011 3:54:21 PM

7. 9yr Old disabled boy announces gay heroes big companies follow;

BOYLE HEIGHTS, CA, April 24, 2012- "Every child has dreamed of being a Super Hero, the difference is SUPER SMASH COMIXZ takes on the REAL villains," said AEYLIAS LOPEZ & AMALY LOPEZ, CEOS of SUPER SMASH. "KIDS know what's going on-adults just don't give them credit; KONY & DARFUR top my list. I'm PROUD of George Clooney for getting arrested for Darfur and LADY GAGA's zero tolerance for bullies. They GAINED a new ally in their fight. Comics need to stop skirmishing with imaginary enemies and predominantly pretend emergencies. There's too many genuine circumstance that need to be talked about. It's inhumane to ignore them."

What you imagine can NOT be more important nor interesting than Reality. Look at "THE HUNGER GAMES"--in the FUTURE bad things happen? What about right here and now? Like Modern Day slavery.

George gets it and hated jail-he did it because we can not tolerate DARFUR and these human rights violations. GAGA understand this-still it's unfair to expect adults to do it alone. .

Inhabitants of Earth open the Pandora's Box to THE UNIVERSE. Worse THE RANGERS are saddled with the unpopular idea that heroes seldom prevail and its your mission to rise up against impossible odds. George said Darfur was his 'biggest failure" yet it's what meaningful people respect him for. Look at Lady GAGA having to defend Gay people. Hey GAGA one of my heroes was "BORN THAT WAY.' The Rangers are the real world, African, Latinos & Asian & Indians. There's THE BIG BANG MACHINE, HYPER NOVAS & THE PLANET X -all real. With the backdrop of THE RANGER-CORE having nano-technology suits from The Lost Dimension and have incredible and fun powers facing down foes that would make comic book villains cringe-perhaps even faint.

Most stories are predictable; when's the last time an ending surprised you? Just because you take on a fight does not assure success. Anyone that expects this to be a kiddy comic book better go buy the comics that the adults are writing."

"My birth defects aren't limitations; I have been going to Rancho Los Amigos for rehab. Stacy and Katie from Muscular Dystrophy Association referred me. Hangar Orthotics of L A is helping me get my complicated leg braces-I'm SO lucky people care! I was born with a condition that doesn't allow me to keep my feet or hips in line-so it's a pain in the butt to run --I fall too much. I already had BULLYING issues at 2 separate schools-the adults were just DREADFUL at handling. I personally have had it with bullies-they are toast and so are the adults that stand by and do nothing."

I've been through a lot in the last year--but as The Rangers forge ahead I go with them.

Creatively, I have my contradiction. I want to take on the actual world yet I want to make the books colorful and full of what I call "still motion graphics", to do the art in such a way that it looks like it's moving and A LOT of onomatopoeia.

The book official releases is July 16, 2012, and is distributed by SUPER SMASH COMIXS and retailers and I'm TRYING to get in the San Diego Comic Con this July 12, 2012.

EXPECT A SMASH, BOOM & KA-POW, BATMAN!

Part of our proceed will go to MDA, KONY 2012 and the cause to end modern day slavery.

SUPER SMASH COMIXZ