Football (American) | News | Yale

BigGayDeal.com

Yale Tight End Beau Palin Loves to Wear Old Glory: VIDEO

Palin

The Yale Daily News points out this amusing video family self-portrait by one of its football players:

"Tight end Beau Palin '14 stands at 6'3'' and weighs in at 240lbs. He worked in an Illinois mustard factory one summer and baled hay in Wisconsin during another one. He likes to wear the American flag. This is the story of him and his brothers at their home in Oconomowoc, WI."

Apparently all of his brothers enjoy wearing Old Glory in a similar fashion, and they are accomplished barefooters.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

P.S. - he's not related to the Mama Grizzly.

Comments

1. Looks like Beau has a box, too.

Posted by: Perry | Nov 18, 2011 6:07:37 PM

2. Not my cup of tea, but looked like they had a good time making the spoof.

Posted by: Benny the Jet | Nov 18, 2011 6:13:37 PM

3. Now that is real way to show off your patriotic pride!

Posted by: jaragon | Nov 18, 2011 6:54:09 PM

4. I don't care how hawt you wanna be you just don't throw hay bales with no shirt or trousers.

Posted by: Joseph Singer | Nov 18, 2011 9:30:20 PM

5. Absolutely right Paul. I used to barefoot in my younger days, but we used a rope. I did cheat a bit, unlike my cousin who would just lie on his back to start - I used a ski under my butt to get up. I never really like barefootin though - much preferred the slalom.

Posted by: jhr459 | Nov 18, 2011 9:33:47 PM

6. I find it funny that the song in the background is from a Canadian written originally about the Canadian flag

Posted by: marc | Nov 18, 2011 10:03:56 PM

7. Flag hag approved.

Posted by: Javi_licious | Nov 19, 2011 10:16:04 AM

8. Whats the deal with "PALIN" on the leg of the wet suit. Is that a brand name? Or are the supporting Palin?

Posted by: Stephen Quinney | Nov 19, 2011 1:04:38 PM