2012 Election | Herman Cain | News | Republican Party

BigGayDeal.com

Herman Cain Perplexed When Asked About Libya: VIDEO

Libya_cain

Herman Cain was asked about Obama's strategy in Libya in an interview with the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. Cain appeared baffled by the question, hemming and hawing before telling the interviewer:

"President Obama called for the removal of (Moammar) Gadhafi - just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say yes I agree, or no I didn't agree. I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason - nope, that's a different one....I got to go back and see, I've got all this stuff twirling around in my head."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

In related news, Cain is sinking in new polls to the benefit of Newt Gingrich.

Comments

1. I love that Towleroad keeps us informed about the Republican candidates, but how come they never post anything on the Democratic ones? I feel like I know every step of the Republicans, but I want to know what's going on on the other side too.

If not Towleroad, is there another LGBTQ blog that covers both parties?

Posted by: Andrew | Nov 15, 2011 4:38:32 AM

2. "I did not touch her lybia!" lol

Since Ronald Reagan, The Republican Party has become a party of idiots. What a shame!

Posted by: DALI | Nov 15, 2011 7:07:41 AM

3. Unfit for public office. Even that of dogcatcher.

Posted by: rb | Nov 15, 2011 9:02:11 AM

4. There's so few things twirling around in his head they'd never bump against each other. Now it's just a slow slide until he hits bottom. Pathetic, really.

Posted by: Jack M | Nov 15, 2011 9:04:04 AM

5. Andrew: obviously you are unaware that there is not a Democratic primary for president--there is just one Democratic candidate, and his name is President Barack Obama. Towleroad is covering the Republican primary, as are most news organizations, because it's newsworthy. If any Democrats were challenging the President for the nomination, I'm sure they'd be covering that as well.

Posted by: Robert | Nov 15, 2011 11:26:55 AM

6. Don't ask him if you're correct, IDIOT! How dare you even think you could be our next President?! We're trying to do better, NOT WORSE! Go away!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Nov 15, 2011 3:37:56 PM

7. He is a few feathers short of a Duck.
    Or
    The path does not go all the way to the house
    Or
    The lights are but there's no one home
    And
    The lift does not reach the top floor

Posted by: Peter | Nov 21, 2011 5:50:48 AM