Madonna | Music | News

BigGayDeal.com

Two Clips from Madonna's Super Bowl Single 'Give Me All Your Love': LISTEN

Madonna

Two brief clips have surfaced of (demos of) Madonna's forthcoming single "Give Me All Your Love", the one that is rumored to feature Nicki Minaj and MIA in a performance at this year's Super Bowl.

Listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via hard candy music)

Madonna Give Me All Your Love Clips by hardcandymusic

Comments

1. Amazing...ly bad!

Posted by: Autechre | Nov 8, 2011 11:20:14 AM

2. Rumor has it these clips are from the demo version, not the final. And also, supposedly, MIA and Minaj are not on this song, but another song, Called "Girls Gone Wild." Just, FYI.

That said, very retro! Retro in the true sense, not hip-modern dressing up as retro. True retro as in a classic early 80's style. Not everyone's cup o' tea, to be sure. But I likey.... so far.

Posted by: Chaddy | Nov 8, 2011 11:20:21 AM

3. I don't know why but the pic used in this post made me instantly think of Jim Carrey's character "Vera De Milo" from In Living Color.

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Nov 8, 2011 11:23:25 AM

4. Sounds good. So refreshing that it's not the typical dance sound that's so prevelant right now. Very 80's pop/new wave.

Posted by: BEAHBEAH | Nov 8, 2011 11:23:40 AM

5. Gaga would have been a more inspired choice for the Superbowl.....madonna is going to be a snooze fest....thanks for the great records in the 90's Madge!

Posted by: Chris | Nov 8, 2011 11:34:59 AM

6. ^^^

@ Chris. We'll see about that come Superbowl time.

Posted by: Chaddy | Nov 8, 2011 11:38:53 AM

7. I have faith in Madonna - she did give us Confessions on a Dancefloor before anyone went dance pop on us (aside Kylie that is)- Hard Candy was pretty embarrassing but she works really well with William Orbit and Martin Solveig is pretty legit.

I can't judge a song by a mere :24 second snippet, neither should some Gaga stan.

Posted by: Monsieur V | Nov 8, 2011 11:41:17 AM

8. Oh my

Posted by: Reynoldo | Nov 8, 2011 11:47:14 AM

9. Damn. I had hopes this album would return to the maturity and brilliance of Ray of Light with William Orbit back in the studio... but that's just terrible.

Posted by: endo | Nov 8, 2011 11:51:33 AM

10. I heard a full demo clip yesterday for another track that sounded great. Madonna's vocals weren't on it, just a session singer, but the production sounded great. THIS, though, sounds really boring. "we can have some wine"? Really, that's your lyrical ability in your 50's? I do hope things get a lot better when these are reality.

Posted by: Tim | Nov 8, 2011 11:54:36 AM

11. She becomes less and less relevant.
    Where's my Madonna, dude?

Posted by: sunshine.by | Nov 8, 2011 11:57:07 AM

12. Stacey Q, is that you?

Posted by: Debbie Gibson | Nov 8, 2011 12:00:12 PM

13. I’ve been a diehard Madonna fan since the early days, but I’m sad to admit that lately she’s started to lose me a little -- and these lyrics prove it.

“Hard Candy” was such a subpar album (the fact that it followed “Confessions on a Dancefloor,” one of her best albums in recent years in my opinion, didn’t help matters), and now the fact that she’s collaborating with Nicki Minaj seems like a desperate attempt to win over youthful listeners.

I don’t think the Justin Timberlake and Britney duets did much in terms of winning over more listeners; Madonna’s fan base is pretty well-established at this point so she’d be better off striving for a sound that would directly appeal to her core audience.

What she needs, really, is another great, forward-thinking album, and it doesn’t sound like this will be it just yet. She certainly doesn’t need the money at this point, and what’s the point in recording an album if it’s striving to sound exactly like the same tired old dreck that’s all over the radio these days?

Posted by: Zach | Nov 8, 2011 12:00:33 PM

14. @ Zach

She doesn't need the money, but she signed a 10 year multi album contract with Live Nation. It's easier to make an album that has a few catchy songs and sounds like everything else on the radio than to make a "forward-thinking album" as you say. But hopefully that won't be the case with this one.

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Nov 8, 2011 12:06:04 PM

15. @ Zach, I agree with everything you said. I didn't start listening to Madonna until Ray of Light - I was 11 then, but have recollectively listened to her previous albums. She won people over again with Confessions, and that's exactly what she needs to do again because she lost me with Hard Candy.

Posted by: Monsieur V | Nov 8, 2011 12:12:39 PM

16. I think the first clip sounds great! It is nice to hear that old Madonna/Orbit sound a la Beautiful Stranger and Amazing, instead of some ripoff Eurocheese. The second clip sounds muddy so I'll withhold judgment.

Yeah, her lyrics have gotten weak since Ray of Light (American Life being the nadir, IMHO). Here's hoping for a turnaround.

Posted by: Feral | Nov 8, 2011 12:27:34 PM

17. um i think this is the one produced by Martin Solveig (of Say Hello fame) and not Orbit.

Posted by: Astro | Nov 8, 2011 12:52:42 PM

18. I was scared to listen to it from the responses on here but I like it. Yay. Very 80's retro. Getting excited about the new album.

Posted by: Safadinho | Nov 8, 2011 12:58:18 PM

19. i can't wait! sounds so much fun! this album is going to be killer!

Posted by: dc | Nov 8, 2011 1:42:54 PM

20. OH NO.....its terrible. Maybe there will be some better cuts on the album. Last good album was "Confessions". I remember dancing to Madonna at "The Copa" disco in Houston in the early 80's.....and not knowing who she was.

Posted by: Stephen Quinney | Nov 8, 2011 2:02:53 PM

21. I love Madonna, but that song sounds unoriginal and uninspired. It could easily pass as an unreleased track from the "Music" sessions. Perhaps the full song will be better.

Posted by: Erik | Nov 8, 2011 2:04:28 PM

22. it happens to all the greats...they lose their edge. Madonna thank you for all you've done but it's time to step outof the way if you want ot be taken seriously....the same to all the legends...the Rolling Stones too...when Mick writes and sings about being "done wrong" and about champagne you roll your eyes...dude the champagne's been flowing for 50 years...now you have 5 people taste testing it for you before you even take a sip....

Posted by: Chris | Nov 8, 2011 3:37:54 PM

23. Just not fot my taste.

Posted by: Matt26 | Nov 8, 2011 4:52:27 PM

24. Here's the whole thing: http://scopitonesaturday.blogspot.com/2011/11/here-is-new-madonna-song-give-me-all.html

Posted by: cassidy | Nov 8, 2011 5:18:30 PM

25. Better than yesterday's previews, but pretty slight. Certainly no Ray of Light level song, that's for sure.

Posted by: dms | Nov 8, 2011 5:55:52 PM