Bears | Chris Colfer | Glee | Max Adler

Glee's Bully Karofsky Accepts That He's a Gay Bear Cub: VIDEO

Karofsky

[SPOILERS]

My favorite moment from last night's Glee. The boys paid a visit to local gay bar scandals and Kurt ran into his former bully Karofsky.

"People like me here, I feel accepted. I'm what they call a 'bear cub'...because I'm burly or something."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(Sorry for the quality. All I could find.)

Comments

1. This is TV folks. Not cable TV, but network TV. How many honest, real to life shows are on network TV? - ZERO. It is still not allowed. But in the show we had a gay relationship played as equal to a straight relationship. We had teens struggling with having sex for the first time. And you guys complain. Man it is true that you never appreciate what you have. Frankly, I don't want to see a bunch of high school kids naked. I want to see them trying to learn how to love and respect each other. That sex is just a part of how they love each other.

Posted by: Joey | Nov 9, 2011 2:00:10 PM

2. It's a comedy, bitches! Do you think the outdated Gay bar was perhaps played for laughs?

Posted by: sugarrhill | Nov 9, 2011 2:11:18 PM

3. My Homophobic DVR did not record this show! So pissed! Although, what I can peice together from the comments doesn't give me too much hope.

And about small town gay bars, it looks like the one that was in our town. Anywho, love the new Irish Kid from that Glee contest show. Looks like he'll be taking Kurt's place!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Nov 9, 2011 2:20:25 PM

4. Dastius, they didn't want to have sex right away because not /everyone/ does. They wanted to wait for the right time for them.

Posted by: Yuki | Nov 9, 2011 2:35:47 PM

5. I grew up near Lima and went to the one gay bar there a couple of times in the 80's. It was, and apparently still is, called Somewhere in Time...when Even the Moon is Not Enuff (yes, really). I found a recent post on Yelp about it. Believe me, the bar on GLEE was more glamourous than the real thing...

Posted by: Paul | Nov 9, 2011 2:42:52 PM

6. I don't get it. They spent a lot of time in season 2 building up the Karofsky story line and now it seems like he's been written off the show. He's suddenly changed schools? The Karofsky arc was one of the best plotlines Glee had; why did they abruptly end it?

Posted by: Ryan | Nov 9, 2011 7:14:20 PM

7. In the "real" world, Blaine would be dating Sebastian. Except they are both tops. : )

Posted by: gr8guyca | Nov 10, 2011 12:37:06 AM

8. I guess I'm getting old(74) but GLEE is boring and I used to be a chicken Hawk! The show is a poor take off of the old Mickey Rooney-Judy Garland movies when they were always putting on theatrical shows in their parent's barn.

Posted by: Jerry Pritikin aka The Bleacher Preacher | Nov 10, 2011 3:56:54 PM

9. Did anyone else notice the John Boehner lookalike in the gay bar? Or that attending a circuit party on [fire] island appeared on Kurt's bucket list?

Posted by: Gleek4life | Nov 10, 2011 11:59:40 PM