Dallas | Levi Crocker | News

Another 'A-List Dallas' Cast Member Says He Was Attacked by Gays

Crocker

Brandon mentioned this briefly in his round-up last night.

Levi Crocker, a cast member on LOGO's A-List: Dallas, tweeted a picture of a head wound over the weekend and reported that he had been assaulted at an Oklahoma City gay bar, claiming that it was because of his participation in the reality show.

Crock

Wrote Crocker:

"I got jumped in the middle of a bar in OKC, 4 guys, one busted a barstool onu head...I'm fine, I finished the fight. I'll never forget that feeling tho. They weren't straight guys bullying me,they were gays...It's sad when str8 people are mean to someone gay. But for someone (or 4 ppl) from the gay community to attack me because of a show is??????"

In recent weeks, Crocker's castmate Taylor Garrett has also alleged attacks on him by members of the gay community.

In mid-October Garrett reported that a rock was thrown through one of his windows with a note attached attacking him for being a Republican. A month later Garrett said he was attacked again by a vandal who scratched "F**k Coulter" into the side of his car and pushed him to the ground.

(via back2stonewall)

Comments

1. might have happened

But due to fellow cast mate garretts past

1- false claim of house window being smashed by a rock thrown......glass broken outward instead of inward and not calling the police till days later though tweeted it seconds after supposed incident

2- car incident, the police report states Garrett refused to allow the police to look at the evidence/ car

Well.......I feel for the guy if it really happened but garrette has already cried wolf 2 times which ruins it for the rest of the cast mates

Posted by: say what | Nov 28, 2011 10:21:59 AM

2. I guess they thought he was a braying donkey when he was laughing and tried to run him out of the place, and, I guess he found out that he isn't as 'hot' as those trifiling Dallas 'men' have lead him to think he is! Just all hot messes, but, that's Logo for ya!

Posted by: Dariel | Nov 28, 2011 10:35:55 AM

3. Of course if this happened as stated the attackers should be found and punished.

I just haven't seen anything yet to convince me any of these so-called "attacks" are anything but marketing ploys. Sadly, these guys like Levi Crock and the producers at Logo seem just low enough to perpetrate that kind of hoax.

Posted by: ant | Nov 28, 2011 10:50:38 AM

4. Obviously we have to hear both sides, but it seems like the first reaction is the blame the supposed victim? Very sad.

Posted by: Roger | Nov 28, 2011 10:50:46 AM

5. What does LOGO say about these "attacks"? Weren't they happy when the other guy (Taylor something?) brought up Ann Coulter in the picture, for ratings?

Posted by: Chris in Irvine | Nov 28, 2011 10:56:46 AM

6. Update from Floyd (very reliable source):

Attack probably had nothing to do with A-List and more to do with excessive alcohol consumption. It was a group of guys that have been causing problems at Tramps for the last few months, not the regulars, some of the regulars even defended Crocker (but did he bother to mention that???). No mention of a barstool being involved.

Haven't seen Che's posts about the incident, but imagine they're an accurate account as well. Trust Floyd and Che Lucci over Crocker.

Posted by: AggieCowboy | Nov 28, 2011 11:38:33 AM

7. he's always wasted in the episodes I've seen. starting fights, being rude, etc. ....sounds like just a drunken brawl.

Posted by: uu | Nov 28, 2011 11:38:51 AM

8. >>

Per Lloyd via his post on Advocate.com

Floyd Martin · Yukon, Oklahoma
    Ray Fleming: no , there wasn't a police report filed. Oklahoma City Gay bars have a long and sometimes troubling past with the OKC POlice. In 1982, one of our bar-owners sued the city for a million dollars because OKCPD were beating up bar patrons and writing clubs false tickets. We won, but with the provision that they not come to the Gay bars unless we call them, so we normally try to handle things ourselves, which is what happened in this case apparantly

Posted by: Inquiring Mind... | Nov 28, 2011 11:51:01 AM

9. Ok, fine, it's a real assault. Since it's from (allegedly) gay people, to a gay person, isn't it just a bar fight? Isn't it just one of the most common things in the world? Isn't it, in no way, news?

All crimes are hate crimes.

Posted by: Fenrox | Nov 28, 2011 11:52:01 AM

10. .... Again Che' Lucci's posts ....

Those can be read at...

or at Levi's Facebook page & Che' Lucci's Facebook page.

Che' Lucci is the co-founder of the Tramps Facebook page and was present at the time.

(excerpt)

Che Lucci
    what an interesting thanksgiving to say the least. thankyou to all the wonderful cooks who brought delicious food to Tramps Okc yesterday. yum. and it seems the A-List Dallas cant leave its drama in Dallas. The bar brawl in the bar last night was unnecessary, everybody knows youre a cutie Levi but apparently the attitude is not.
    Friday 11/25 at 12:03pm

Che Lucci Im just mad cuz my two good friends were ganged up on. I could care less about Levi lol
    Friday at 1:34pm

Posted by: Inquiring Mind... | Nov 28, 2011 11:59:34 AM

11. Fenfox,

Yep, it's probably news to some because:

1) It comes on the heels of Taylor Garrett's reported attack by the "hateful-gay-left" and theGoProud/Ann Coulter PR... &

2) The way Levi tweeted it was like 4 people ganged up on only him due to him being an A-List cast member.

Posted by: Inquiring Mind... | Nov 28, 2011 12:17:45 PM

12. Levi's ass-umption that this attack has anything to do with 'the gays' because it happened in a gay bar, is naive.

Homophobic het men have been going into gay bars and picking fights for decades.

But there's not nearly as much publicity in saying four straight men bashed him in a gay bar. There's nothing to work up the Repug's and the homophobes sense of 'I told you those people were no good'.

Posted by: Cassandra | Nov 28, 2011 2:24:50 PM

13. Yawn!

Posted by: pacoabq | Nov 28, 2011 2:31:10 PM

14. Well, from the only 1 episode I ever watched(lie). it didn't seem like Levi had much of a filter. And Gay, Straight, Bi, what-have-you, if you say the wrong thing to the wrong person... CRACK upside that good head. I have seen a beat down in a gay bar, straight bar, black bar, white bar... you just never know.

If all these guys were gay, they should be ashamed. Fighting within minority groups only hurts our cause.

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Nov 28, 2011 5:29:36 PM

15. it looks like the head of the flamer he was dating in the last episode. judging by his behavior on the show, i doubt these guys started a fight with him for no reason. im guessing, like taylor, no police report was filed.

Posted by: Drew | Nov 28, 2011 5:50:56 PM

16. If there's one thing the "gay community" won't tolerate it's dissent from the Official Narrative.

Posted by: foobar | Nov 28, 2011 6:27:52 PM

17. I don't know what happened in that bar if anything did, but the wound looks real to me and even if he was drunk and acting like a jerk like he likes to do so what you don't hit a guy over the head. Levi is young good looking and full of himself so what he's having fun while he can. So what if Taylor wants to be a republican just because I'm gay doesn't mean I have to be democrat. Thats why I live in America be cause I have the right to vote however I want you don't have to like it but I wouldn't persecute someone for it. These guys are all trying to make a name for them selfs. Why not? The show it entertaining to me it makes me laugh. It doesn't make me want to move to dallas. I don't think they represent the whole gay community. Let them have their 15 minutes of fame.

Posted by: Bruce | Nov 30, 2011 9:07:15 PM

18. I think it's terrible that this happens.It's NOT bad enough that straight people r ignorant. Now gays abuse each other out of jealousy .I'm straight and I don't NO get it.

Posted by: Terry | Dec 6, 2011 2:49:23 PM

19. Wow... I am so sorry to hear about this. I sure hope you are ok Levi! I just love all you guys and Ashley too, of course!

Stay safe.. Perhaps production should provide ya'll all with more security. Hire some bodyguards damnit! You guys are more and more famous and its going to continue. Jealous, bitchy people will try to rob your shine and you couldn't be more brave than to allow all of us a view into some of the realities you have faced. I have found the nuclear family rejection or acceptance stories from Philip, James and Chase very interesting and critically important.

I sure hope this series continues and all players continue. Its a great show! I will continue to support you all and hope you all stay safe!

Posted by: sue | Dec 24, 2011 11:30:04 AM

20. This is why I don't frequent the gay clubs. There are too many bitter, angry, jealous, alcoholic, drug addicted gays that will lash out at anyone better looking or more successful. Gay men are truly disgusting, especially in OKC.

Posted by: JacobOKC | Jan 14, 2013 7:58:35 AM