Family Research Council | Lawrence O'Donnell | News | Peter Sprigg | Tony Perkins

Lawrence O'Donnell Blasts Tony Perkins, Peter Sprigg, and the Gay Sex-Obsessed Family Research Council: VIDEO

Frc_odonnell

On Saturday, Brandon posted about the Family Research Council's jaw-dropping award to deadbeat dad Congressman Joe Walsh (R., IL), and last night Lawrence O'Donnell called them out as well, in a delicious rant against FRC, Tony Perkins, and Peter Sprigg and their obsession with gay sex.

Said O'Donnell: "They have now publicly announced that yes, this whole FRC thing is a complete joke. They chose to do that at the end of last week by giving an award to the most famous deadbeat dad in America."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

1. I'm grateful Lawrence ran with this. FRC is such a sham.

Posted by: Luke | Nov 8, 2011 10:44:29 AM

2. it's become the most surreal thing - to see these grown ass men making complete fools of themselves on national television by sharing their hilariously bigoted anti-gay views.

can you imagine if they got up and spoke in graphic detail about lesbian sex? yeah. exactly.

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Nov 8, 2011 11:20:02 AM

3. I agree that FRC is a bunch of sex-obsessed closet cases but damn, Lawrence O'Donnell is SO BAD at speaking that it's almost impossible to watch him.

Posted by: Tre | Nov 8, 2011 11:36:44 AM

4. Tre, you think O'Donnell's bad at speaking? Who do you think is good?

Posted by: db | Nov 8, 2011 11:45:48 AM

5. I'm curious about FRC's studies on divorce and divorce prevention. You know, because they do research. That produces studies. About families. Right?

Posted by: NoSleep4Sam | Nov 8, 2011 12:12:00 PM

6. Never mind... I actually found one (1) after I posted that. Apparently divorce comes from laws making it too easy. Good to know how strong they stand for government not interesting with people's beliefs.

Posted by: NoSleep4Sam | Nov 8, 2011 12:15:38 PM

7. I think Lawrence is a total doll and I adore him. Even if he's old enough to be my grandfather.

Posted by: fedorajoe | Nov 8, 2011 1:39:42 PM

8. I enjoy Lawrence's show as much as I do Rachel's. It helps with that painful Keith break-up stuff.

Posted by: Rocco | Nov 8, 2011 6:31:43 PM

9. Nevermind all the sexual assault against female servicemembers before DADT, or the fact that being viewed as a sexual object is a non-issue because it would have happened whether people could be out or not... WHO CARES, BUTTSEX YOU GUYS!!!

/ragevom

Posted by: Jesus | Nov 9, 2011 8:23:23 PM

10. Just remember one thing about these right wing anti gay people. THE ONE WHO SCREAMS THE LOUDEST HAS THE MOST TO HIDE. Its been proven every time one of them gets caught.

Posted by: get a life | Nov 10, 2011 8:09:31 AM