News | Victoria Jackson

BigGayDeal.com

Victoria Jackson Launches Anti-Gay, Islamophobic Version of 'The View': VIDEO

Politichicks

Victoria Jackson and three other conservative women have launched a new web talk show called 'Politichicks' in which they discuss how they are oppressed Christians, bullied into submission by marriage equality advocates. The PolitiChicks are former Saturday Night Live alumni and Tea Party favorite Victoria Jackson, pro-life speaker and activist Jennique Stewart, editor and activist Jennie Jones and Ann-Marie Murrell, columnist and host of The Patriot Update video show.

They write: "Finally, Conservative Americans will have an alternative to those other liberal-based talk shows in which women scream over each other and call Conservatives vile names. "

They also spend a good deal of time hating on Muslims.

"Islam says kill gay people that's why I don't get why liberals are pro-Muslim, and pro-gay," says Jackson, adding, "We're lucky that most Muslims are lukewarm or we'd all be dead."

Of liberals, editor Jennie Jones adds: "Have you noticed how they're all always so bitter? They don't have any joy. They don't have any good news, or..."

And then comes Jackson's whack theory: "And I've noticed that Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano have dead eyes. They have dead eyes...They could be aliens disguised as humans."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. This is tame considering all the garbage I been expose to by Muslims, who yes want to kill us.

An Imam told me straight to my face that he would execute me but that was considered murder in America, but he said point blank, without hesitating that he would execute me.

Posted by: Jose S. | Nov 16, 2011 12:18:48 PM

2. Rick has a point, even if it is a bit stridently expressed. We are foolish to think that any group are naturally our aliies. Sadly this includes other groups who are currently or have been oppressed. On the other hand, and perhaps even more sadly, there are groups we can pretty much count on being against us. We do have allies, but I sense that they are people who THINK.

Posted by: Rob | Nov 16, 2011 12:37:54 PM

3. Rick - Of course women can be anti-women, just as you are often anti-gay.

Posted by: rafi | Nov 16, 2011 12:46:45 PM

4. this is just cringe inducing, I'm glad they didn't have an audience.

Posted by: fak3r | Nov 16, 2011 12:49:11 PM

5. 'An Imam told me straight to my face that he would execute me but that was considered murder in America, but he said point blank, without hesitating that he would execute me"

Yes, Jose, I agree, that is rather harsh punishment for an inadequate blow job. You've got to practice like I did! Get some zucchinis...thick ones. You've got to give real good head to those Imans, darlin'--or else you'll end up loosing yours.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Nov 16, 2011 12:54:30 PM

6. Rick and Victoria Jackson are kissin' cousins.

Posted by: Gregoire | Nov 16, 2011 12:58:02 PM

7. @Rick: Girl, Bye.

I find it funny when Christians criticize other religions. Especially in this egregious case where they're decrying a religion for being oppressive. Have they ever read leviticus much less the bible? But of course that's different. It's ok to take another religious text at face value but not their own.

Posted by: new-new | Nov 16, 2011 1:04:31 PM

8. I've never seen a singing cow before. Cool.

Posted by: StillmarriedinCA | Nov 16, 2011 2:04:33 PM

9. Why are we glitter bombing Dan Savage when these women are clearly more worthy?

Posted by: JJ | Nov 16, 2011 2:16:21 PM

10. Is there some rule that all conservative females have to be twits?

Posted by: Saint | Nov 16, 2011 3:12:15 PM

11. So where's the punchline?

... There IS a punchline, isn't there???

Posted by: chronohart | Nov 16, 2011 4:57:37 PM

12. I'd rather have a fatwa than a fatwat.

Posted by: Kenny | Nov 16, 2011 5:08:25 PM

13. I can't take this kind of ignorance.

Posted by: Mari | Nov 16, 2011 5:45:27 PM

14. Wow, I missed this skit. I didn't know they Looney Victoria back on SNL.

Posted by: FunMe | Nov 16, 2011 5:55:07 PM

15. @rick: spout all the woman-hate you want, but don't dress it up as self-defense. women "as a group" aren't represented by this quartet any more than gay men, as a group, are represented by you.

Posted by: deusxmac | Nov 16, 2011 6:39:18 PM

16. Wow, Rick. You are so full of hate. All you see is division. We're all human beings- man *and* woman.

Thomasina is right about you. If you think that somehow every man on the planet will someday all be gay or bi, you've got your own crazy alien-eyes conspiracy. AND if that were the case, wouldn't all those *evil evil* straight women turn lesbian or bi as well? It's only logic. Learn to use it.

Posted by: JDW | Nov 16, 2011 6:47:00 PM

17. No video featuring four women and a pouffe should be so awful.
    But srsly for a second: check out how Stewart is the most professional & yet she's constantly shooting desperate looks at the camera.

Posted by: amo | Nov 16, 2011 9:25:02 PM

18. Did you ever notice after you hear a mediocre comedian say something stupid, it's difficult to laugh at her comedy sketches anymore?

Posted by: TVannie | Nov 16, 2011 10:08:36 PM

19. @Rick -- get over your hangup about gender alliance; Randy is right -- it will veer into misogyny because homophobia and "traditional marriage advocacy" are ways the patriarchy (yes, Rick MEN!) control society to ensure their own privilege. Ease up on your own misogyny and fear of women.

Posted by: expatfrance | Nov 17, 2011 4:58:47 AM

20. Rick seems to be a regular at Datalounge. We have to give him props for not calling women fish or frau.

Posted by: Bernadette | Nov 17, 2011 5:24:16 AM

21. Once upon a time, I thought this woman had some talent. Clearly I was wrong as she moved into obscurity until her re-invention of a monster. A person that believes that NOT all Americans are deserving of basic human rights and that Christians are supreme on this earth. As a Christian I am embarrassed that this birth defect of a woman is attempting to represent my faith and present us all as hateful bigots. I truly wish she would she would take that stupid guitar and falsetto cartoon voice and simply go away. You are nothing, you are stupid and you need to stop pretending to represent anyone other than yourself and your own personal need for attention. Silly, silly talentless hack.

Posted by: TR | Nov 17, 2011 8:09:20 AM

22. @EXPATFRANCE Thanks for the re-hash of 1960's ideology. That, of course, is the problem with many of you. You are just stuck in the past. The ideology of the past, the paradigms of the past, the gay male culture of the past--and the straight male culture of the past. And the future is whizzing right by you and making you obsolete without you even realizing it.

Gay men latched onto some straight women decades ago because, even as condescending as these women were to them as unequal as the relationships were, they were at least something at at time when virtually all straight men were utterly and immovably homophobic, NOT because men are inherently homophobic and women are not, but because the culture that existed was one that forced men to limit their emotional and sexual ties to women and only women. It was all most gay men had available to them socially, living at the margins of society and generally being isolated from each other.

THAT is what is changing and you should all be seeing it as an opportunity rather than a threat, instead of burying yourselves in the past.

But it is hard to break old habits and most gay men over a certain age don't even have a masculine identity because society was so effective in convincing them that their sexuality was incompatible with masculinity.....and they therefore became quasi-women, embraced feminism, befriended only women, held up women as their cultural icons.....and generally resigned themselves to a life of antagonism towards their own gender.

I understand why all that happened, but as I look into the future, I see the new culture and new paradigm that are emerging......and the effects that will have, one of which will be that as homophobia among men declines (and it is declining), homophobia among straight women will increase (and it is increasing). The new face of homophobia directed at gay men is increasingly female, whether it is these women or Michelle Bachman or Maggie Gallagher or Carrie Prejean and that is only going to become more obvious over time

Those trends will accelerate in the next two decades and at some point it will simply become impossible for you to fail to acknowledge it, no matter how hard some of you try to cling to the past.....presumably out of your fear of change.......

Posted by: RIck | Nov 17, 2011 10:49:08 AM

23. Rick how old are you? You talk about age being a factor, so what's yours? I'm 37

Posted by: George M | Nov 17, 2011 11:10:27 AM

24. @George M I am 53, old enough to see things in historical context and young enough to be abreast of current developments.

Posted by: Rick | Nov 17, 2011 2:04:16 PM

25. Other websites are reporting this as a parody. A few months ago I saw her Fox News bit and thought she was an idiot. Now I'm confused. Is she the dumbest bible thumper ever or a brilliant satirist?

Posted by: Anella Harmeyer | Nov 17, 2011 2:33:43 PM