Chris Pratt | Television

BigGayDeal.com

Chris Pratt Serves Up Some Skin for Halloween

Pratt

They say Halloween is a good excuse for folks to show some skin. Glad I didn't miss these screenshots of Chris Pratt from last week's Parks and Recreation. Pratt says his wife is trying to fatten him up. She's doing a fine job, imho.

Two more wrestling shots, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via groopii)

3_pratt

4_pratt

Comments

1. still yum.

Posted by: chad | Nov 1, 2011 12:24:55 PM

2. This dude is hot, hot, and very hot.

Posted by: Xavi | Nov 1, 2011 12:31:01 PM

3. I was so distracted I missed the point of the episode.

Posted by: Peater | Nov 1, 2011 12:39:38 PM

4. He looks disgusting. He should keep his shirt on. If you have a body like his, please do everyone a favor and cover up! Love-handles are GROSS!

Posted by: OnyxEsq | Nov 1, 2011 12:48:18 PM

5. All I can say to OnyxEsq is: "To each his own!" To my eyes, Chris Pratt is a simply delightful looking fellow.

Posted by: BRS-UK | Nov 1, 2011 12:52:31 PM

6. HOT. He is sex on a stick, no matter what his weight. Some people just have it.

Posted by: Feral | Nov 1, 2011 12:55:16 PM

7. Disgusting? Really?

My my, you poor thing, growing older is going to be HELL for you. (sigh)

I think he's a doll.

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Nov 1, 2011 12:55:56 PM

8. Ugh @ OnyxEsq. Your attitude and obvious self-loathing are more hideous and unattractive than love handles will ever be. Shoot yourself now before you age... you can't handle reality apparently.

Posted by: BEAHBEAH | Nov 1, 2011 1:04:27 PM

9. Don't feed the trolls like Onyx, please. He's some 300lb queen in Tulsa banging out trolly commentary on his Commodore 64.

Posted by: Jerry | Nov 1, 2011 1:12:39 PM

10. still looks good!

Posted by: rayy | Nov 1, 2011 1:19:29 PM

11. @Jerry: not the feed the trolls or nothing, but...

@OnyxEsq: you have a very warped sense of the male body, if not of reality entirely, if you think Chris Pratt is overweight. You may not like this body type, but he is not fat. Do a Google image search of "fat guy" and see what it turns up, for some perspective.

I saw this episode and actually thought how uncommon it was these days to show an actually healthy looking man on TV. (Plus, he's adorable.)

Posted by: Andalusian Dog | Nov 1, 2011 1:24:37 PM

12. @Jerry: Hey! I love my C-64. ;-)

Posted by: eric | Nov 1, 2011 1:30:21 PM

13. @onyxesq: lovehandles? Really? You must be looking at different pictures. Or you think the emaciated little 110lbs twinks we see so often are 'healthy'. I really hope for you it's not the latter.

Posted by: Eric | Nov 1, 2011 1:38:38 PM

14. The reaction to @onyxesq gives me hope. As a skinny, not emaciated guy in his early 30's, I've always been on the watching side of people trashing anyone who isn't a muscle god as most in my age group are just enjoying the perks of being young. I think Chris Pratt is sexy in his own way. It is nice to see people owning normal bodies and seeing how sexy a normal body is.

Posted by: JJ | Nov 1, 2011 1:53:30 PM

15. Stop feeding the troll.

Posted by: theo | Nov 1, 2011 2:45:45 PM

16. Confused as to why this is hot

Posted by: ggggb | Nov 1, 2011 2:59:24 PM

17. He is just so hott. Can't put my finger on it. A huge factor is his smile. He is in a lot better shape than I expected.

Posted by: Trey | Nov 1, 2011 4:07:10 PM

18. Chris is one sexy beefy dude-he was great in "Moneyball" and a lot of fun in "Parks and Recreation".

Posted by: jaragon | Nov 1, 2011 6:15:10 PM

19. I love a man with some meat on his bones!

Posted by: Ryan | Nov 1, 2011 9:04:08 PM

20. My build isn't that different from Pratt's--I have maybe a few extra pounds relative to height, and he's probably better looking than I am, but we're fairly close--and Onyx's reaction mirrors what I assume most people are thinking when they see me. Just a way of life when you're not people's physical ideal.

Thanks everyone else for giving me some new perspective.

Posted by: randomguy | Nov 1, 2011 10:44:29 PM

21. Chris is just average and I L.O.V.E. it. Any guy who is ripped spends waaay to much time in the gym and/or is always taking photos of himself. I know from experience that men who are in too good of a condition have mental issues just like anorexic girls, etc.

Posted by: Drew | Nov 1, 2011 10:59:49 PM

22. YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY DISGUSTING! NOW THIS FAT...PALE ...SLOB....POT BELLIED IDIOTS IS HOT??? WOW.....DESPERATION HERE...

Posted by: Shannon | Nov 2, 2011 12:16:07 AM

23. He is amazingly adorable and it just as much to do with his personality in real life, the basically playing a human version of a dog on parks and rec as well as his looks. Beefy guys are not normally my type but I find him so cute. He looked AMAZING in moneyball but I'm not devestated he lost some of that shape once returning to the show. I can't remember what movie he was in but he was all cleaned up and he was smokin.

Posted by: Damian | Nov 2, 2011 2:09:52 AM

24. Oh my God, he's fat!!!

Posted by: Jeffrey Dunivant | Nov 2, 2011 9:38:12 AM

25. I've always drooled over Pratt while watching him on Parks & Rec. Can't wait to watch this episode!

Posted by: James | Nov 2, 2011 6:26:34 PM