Comments

1. bobbyjoe says

Call me cynical, but its hard not to notice that they just happen to be reopening this 30 year old case the exact same week that the studio has a big roll-out for the theatrical re-release and BluRay for the 50th anniversary edition of Natalie Wood’s most famous film, West Side Story. I’d sure like to know where that interestingly timed “new information” came from.

2. dave02657 says

How opportune!

Next Monday’s NCIS:

“After Anthony DiNozzo, Sr. is found in a car with a dead body in the trunk and no memory of the previous night, the NCIS team must figure out if he is capable of murder.”

Anthony DiNozzo, Sr. is, of course, being played by Robert Wagner.

3. David C. says

Okaaaaay???? Books to sell? P.S. I did always think the case smelled bad. I mean, unless Mr. Wagner was obliterated drunk why did he not look for his wife? Also, wasn’t Natalie Wood wearing a life jacket? She is missed and hopefully no foul play was involved.

4. Gigi says

This man is not credible. Is it just me who feels that way? Don’t reporters vet people before they interview them? This guy doesn’t really seem to know what they heck is going on.

5. Paul R says

I’m glad that he was able to get an early morning interview. No way would he have made it to one during the late afternoon or early evening. His life was a mess *then*?

I hope no idea what happened, but I don’t recall that RW was leading the investigation. She was more of a legend than he was.

Wonder what Atkins looks like now.

6. JeffNYC says

And then there is the long-standing rumor that Natalie walked on RJ and Walken having sex and freaked out. According to legend, in the ensuing struggle to calm her down, she fell or was pushed overboard.

7. anon says

Considering all the physical evidence is long gone, this could only happen as a result of new witness statements. However, the reopening of the case is mostly a formality as it could reclose just as quickly.