Chris Salvatore | Christmas | Michael Chase DiMartino | Music Video | News

Mister Chase and Chris Salvatore Heat Up the Studio with 'Baby It's Cold Outside': VIDEO

Cold1

Mister Chase (you may remember his ASL version of Katy Perry's 'Last Friday Night') and Chris Salvatore warm up the studio with their duet of "Baby, It's Cold Outside". Proceeds from the song download on iTunes will go to crisis management programs to help youth in need.

Check out the video, AFTER THE JUMP...

Cold2

Comments

1. Cute kids, but the song, not so much.

Chris Salvatore.. *sighs, removes glasses and squeezes bridge of nose* All I want for Christmas is you... to stop attempting a music career. Our airwaves are flooded with lackluster talent that STILL outshines you more than a piece of greasy tinsel.

I applaud their efforts, and their fundraising, so I can't complain too much. I'm not in a position of sufficient celebrity to create something with the intent of raising money for a worthy cause.

But come on, guys. If you have to rely on processing and vocal photoshop to carry a tune, you're better off trying to put that thing in a bucket.

But, cheers. I hope its a success!

Posted by: Patrick | Dec 21, 2011 9:17:42 AM

2. Leave "Baby, It's Cold Outside" ALOOOOOOOOOOONE!!

Posted by: JeffNYC | Dec 21, 2011 10:04:15 AM

3. The Glee version was much better. Sorry.

Posted by: Reverse Polarity | Dec 21, 2011 11:19:37 AM

4. First the prurient: I think Chris Salvatore is very handsome, especially the unwaxed version. But, I have a thing for Italian men and chest hair.

Second, I think both guys have very good voices and are talented. I'd like to hear more. But this rendition of "Baby Its Cold Outside" just leaves me cool. The Glee version is better, but I've heard even better renditions by some of the more standard artists.

But I applaud the effort and wish both guys good luck. There is talent there and I do like their voices. I could see myself buying an album if the songs were good.

Posted by: Bob R | Dec 21, 2011 12:13:46 PM

5. I actually love this song. It is a wink at our silenced repressive past. The song was risque' when it was written. They sang it well and it is cute. I enjoyed it and Ella's as well Chris and Darren's version.

Posted by: ganymeade | Dec 21, 2011 1:56:11 PM

6. Remind me to off myself when I become an old, bitter, armchair critic of obvious talentless "artists". Really, if you take any of this pop crap as art, you probably also think Gaga is actually artistic as well as lose any merit in your critiques. It's all crap. The only artists are the ones you love because they died and are in museums.

Posted by: Mhmm | Dec 21, 2011 7:13:18 PM

7. Very sweet tune and a great cause. Beautiful voices. But if there's such a think as "over performing", this would be the perfect example. A little restraint would have gone a long way, and maybe resulted in a hart felt song.

Posted by: Alex | Dec 21, 2011 7:16:41 PM

8. I actually didn't mind it. My only complaint is that it feels dishonest and not flirtatious. It's very paint by numbers.

Posted by: Brooklyn Grey | Dec 22, 2011 2:39:37 PM