Chord Overstreet | Glee | Mark Salling

Chord Overstreet and Mark Salling Cuddle in the Stands

Overstreet_salling

Chord Overstreet and Mark Salling do some male bonding on the Glee set while shooting a Grease number. (tweeted by their co-star Damian McGinty)

(via ae)

Comments

1. "For real bromances, you can't beat Steve and Danno in Hawaii-50, but the Gleeks are cute..."

Have to agree. They know how to tease on Hawaii 5-0. Even when the plot sucks it's worth it when Steve takes his shirt off. Or Danno has to crash on Steve's couch, or or or.....

Posted by: Me Too | Dec 8, 2011 10:23:25 AM

2. Cute!

I know there have been two "Tank" posters, unfortunately it seems like the somewhat sane was has been permanently replaced by his evil twin of the same name.

Posted by: Francis | Dec 8, 2011 10:38:58 AM

3. OMG, way too cute. Tank, I'm so with you on this one. Guys, it's a nice moment between friends, so y'all need to get OVER IT! Bonding on the set is not a foreign concept and men do bond...my religious father likes to hug other religious men, and Jordanian Muslim straight men hold hands in public...it's a concept that goes way beyond sexuality and even religious sterotyping. Honestly, the horde of you that are objectifying them are just as bad as straight men objectifying women who hug and hold hands, and even kiss when its not sexual. For shame. Now even if there was a remote chance that these two had such feelings for each other, they probably never intended it to appear that way. They're just chillin. And so should you, chronic commenters.

Posted by: TIRED | Dec 8, 2011 10:46:42 AM

4. that is right Glenn. That is a mohawk not a fauxhawk. Either way, he's pretty damn cute.

Posted by: JWL | Dec 8, 2011 10:48:18 AM

5. Yeah, doesn't sound like original recipe TANK trolling to me, either. That said, the community hating sounds right, just not the language or style. And then there were two...

Posted by: breckroy | Dec 8, 2011 11:48:10 AM

6. Tank needs to stop taking Prozac, it is turning him into a positive person. The old Tank would have included a few dozen curses in one sentence, spit on your face, and insulted your entire race. I miss the old Tank. *sigh*

Posted by: Dev | Dec 8, 2011 1:22:47 PM

7. Well, there's an old saying, "Don't shoot the messenger," but I guess some of the bitter queens around here didn't make it to the fifth grade where that lesson was taught. It's funny how the commentary section has become a Tank bash-fest. Yeah, I might as well confess: I ain't the old profanity-spewing, anti-PC Tank. It's amazing what a little poppy seed tea can do. If some of you bitches don't like the new and improved cuddly type Tank, then just get the flak out of here. Or post some comments that have more than 1/10th of an ounce of brains in them. Tank is here to stay, so if any of you jealous queens don't like it, why don't you go stink up some other rathole of a website. And GLEE sucks (except for that one hot guy with the bushy eyebrows and the nice ass).

Posted by: TANK | Dec 8, 2011 3:28:06 PM

8. Why is someone who is not me posting under my name? That really is not very nice. It's rude, actually. I would never say such bitchy things about Tank. He is the sole source of intellectual nourishment here, other than Andy Towle himself.

Posted by: FRANCIS | Dec 8, 2011 3:51:24 PM

9. The joys of bromance...

Posted by: jaragon | Dec 8, 2011 6:31:04 PM

10. Oh, FishTank, you do make me laugh. I personally love your comments: sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't but they always entertain.

I agree with whoever said that it's nice to see 1600 years of christianist machismo go down in flames. I have no illusions about the straight boys: it's just nice seeing men being tender to one another. The alternative is the constant violence that seems to be what this country likes to feed on. I'll take the "bromance".

Posted by: wtf | Dec 8, 2011 7:11:57 PM

11. Re: Tank - I'd still like to know if you grew up on Long Island, NY, and are over 80 years old; and the second part of your first name ends in "d".

Posted by: Jerry6 | Dec 8, 2011 7:47:28 PM

12. @JERRY6: I may have spent some of my formative years summering in the Hamptons; so what of it? And no, I'm not over 80; I am, however, over 30. And about the last part of your message: are you accusing Tank of being a drag queen and of frequenting truck stops on the expressway?! Because that was someone else entirely.

@WTF: The name's TANK, pal: don't forget it. And Tank doesn't like fish. I'll just leave it at taht.

Posted by: TANK | Dec 9, 2011 1:09:16 AM

13. @AARON: Very, very well said.

Posted by: jamal49 | Dec 9, 2011 3:44:00 AM