Jessie J | Music | Music Video | News

Jessie J's 'Domino' Music Video

Jessiej

If this track is getting the amount of radio airplay (every 20 minutes) everywhere as it is in Minneapolis, where I am right now, it should chart much higher than "Price Tag" did.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. This is definitely my favorite Katy Perry song of all time.

Posted by: Chris | Dec 27, 2011 9:34:01 AM

2. D:

Posted by: nico | Dec 27, 2011 9:52:34 AM

3. I am in Minneapolis, too, for the holidays, and yes, literally every 20 minutes. It was playing when I got out of my car to do some quick errands and when I come back it was on again.

She doesn't strike me as particularly interesting or original. Another Natasha Bedingfield but with an "edgy" haircut.

Posted by: tim | Dec 27, 2011 11:19:44 AM

4. This song has been out for a very, very long time. I'm wondering why it's just now getting airplay . . .

Posted by: finkles2000 | Dec 27, 2011 12:14:14 PM

5. Jessie J does remind me of Katy Perry...except Jessie's first two singles weren't homophobic. Jessie never recorded a song called "Ur So Gay". Jessie is an out bisexual woman, unlike her "boner dyke" contemporary Katy Perry.

Anyway, I like the song. And Jessie J seems like a cool chick.

Posted by: Thomas | Dec 27, 2011 2:13:27 PM

6. Jessie J is yet another fake bisexual female who is trying to sound like Katy Perry.

Posted by: jason | Dec 27, 2011 4:30:38 PM

7. jason is yet another closeted homosexual male who is trying to sound like he's not still a shame to his family.

:D

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Dec 27, 2011 4:34:37 PM

8. How do you lower the alpha? I'm not a PS professional, but you simply say "modify the alpha." Well how do I even do that?

Posted by: stata help | Jan 25, 2012 4:35:48 AM

9. Jessie J just says she's bi to be cool, just like amber rose, and nicki minaj. She isn't actually gay and people like her confuse the worlds idea of what bisexuality is. Any gay or real bi person will agree with me.

Posted by: John | Feb 1, 2012 9:07:06 PM