Bryan Fischer | News | Norway | Pat Robertson | Tim Tebow | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #1025

AFA's BRYAN FISCHER: Christopher Hitchens is in Hell because God loves him.

PAT ROBERTSON: Tim Tebow can restore America's "moral compass".

BUTTER CRISIS: A Norwegian is pissed at America.

PUPPIES VS PRESENTS: Christmas cuteness overload.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. Fischer and Robertson believe that Anne Frank is in Hell with Gandhi, so they can kiss my ass.

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Dec 19, 2011 5:01:51 PM

2. LEAVE BUTTER ALLLLOOOOONNNNNEEE!!!!!

Posted by: Brian | Dec 19, 2011 5:17:55 PM

3. Sounds like Betty bought a bit of bitter butter that made her batter bitter.

Posted by: voet | Dec 19, 2011 5:27:48 PM

4. You can have my butter when you pry it from my dead fat ass.

...same goes for the Dorito’s, ice cream, French fries, popcorn, Cola, and that other stuff I eat mindlessly when there’s nothing good left in the cabinets.

Don't sweat us because we have butter!

Posted by: AnotherMike | Dec 19, 2011 5:36:10 PM

5. Christopher Hitchens is in the ground. The end.

Posted by: Sean in Dallas | Dec 19, 2011 5:49:32 PM

6. Dude, Tommy, you should have been at my house last weekend; the boyfriend and I baked a boatload of Christmas cookies and we had, like, five pounds of unsalted butter. I would have loved to have seen you eat 5 lbs of butter.

Anyway, we don't have your butter. We have literally tons of butter in our overweight country, but we can't sell it to you because of your protectionist gov't policies.

So, enjoy your butterless pussycats this Christmas. We'll be thinking of you!

Posted by: pParkerT | Dec 19, 2011 6:00:05 PM

7. I want to move to NORWAY!

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Dec 19, 2011 6:18:17 PM

8. After the game with the Patriots it's obvious Jesus has a new friend and his name is Brady. Tough titty Tebow.

(Good forecast SNL)

Posted by: Jesus sidelines Tebow | Dec 19, 2011 7:38:24 PM

9. They can get by without butter, but vodka?? That would be a crisis.

Posted by: anon | Dec 19, 2011 8:39:52 PM

10. fischer fears he will spend eternity in hell debating hitchens.

Posted by: andnowwhat | Dec 19, 2011 11:42:11 PM