FOX News | Gay Marriage | News | Tea Party | Teabagger | Victoria Jackson

Homophobic Tea-Bot Nutcase Victoria Jackson Visits 'FOX and Friends': VIDEO

Vj

Former SNL cast member-turned Tea-bot Victoria Jackson is so insane even the nutjobs at 'FOX & Friends' don't even know what to do with her.

"I'm so happy the Christians are hiring me because the left in Hollywood doesn't use me anymore," says Jackson, spewing a barrage of Tea Party memes about Obama being a socialist before launching into a diatribe against same-sex marriage:

"Marriage between a man and a woman is the pillar of society. Children grow up happy and confident when they have a....you know, God invented it!"

Please, have her on all the time!

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via media matters)

Comments

1. SANITATION is the "pillar" or "foundation" or what have you of society, not making babies and "family".

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Dec 7, 2011 1:37:20 PM

2. you also lose your career if you're a no talent, one note, hack, not very funny comedian.

Posted by: alguien | Dec 7, 2011 1:42:58 PM

3. All I can say is Wow. I am sure Victoria will discover the secret to cold fusion energy any day now.

Posted by: Tom in long beach | Dec 7, 2011 1:44:18 PM

4. Victoria Jackson = Female version of Borat?

Does anyone else think this?

(I'm convinced that she is living her life as a parody, but I could be wrong.)

Posted by: Javier | Dec 7, 2011 1:50:30 PM

5. That must be performance art. Nobody, I mean NOBODY, is that odd.

Posted by: Kevin | Dec 7, 2011 2:00:08 PM

6. LOL. She is SO GOOD for the Democrats. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Victoria!

Posted by: shle896 | Dec 7, 2011 2:03:47 PM

7. Thanks.but.I.can't.watch.this.crazy.beyotch.or.any.Faux.Noise.video.

Posted by: HadenoughBS | Dec 7, 2011 2:05:46 PM

8. This generation's Anita Bryant. Gay hate monger. Mentally ill.

Posted by: OS2Guy | Dec 7, 2011 2:05:51 PM

9. Why does someone this obviously ignorant and unbalanced get a public forum at all? She's just pathetic.

Posted by: Abel | Dec 7, 2011 2:18:11 PM

10. Why did they laugh when she said "Very few people in America are informed and educated as I am"? (Difficult to ignore that she meant "AS informed," but regardless, I'm relieved to think that the literal meaning of her words is true, and the intended meaning, false.)

Posted by: KJ | Dec 7, 2011 2:20:01 PM

11. Is she real? Why would anyone (even Faux News) invite her as a guest?

Posted by: Matt26 | Dec 7, 2011 2:23:14 PM

12. I vote performance art.

Posted by: ScottNH | Dec 7, 2011 2:25:33 PM

13. Yes, it's her politics not her lack of talent that is the barrier. Meanwhile look at the stellar career that the actually funny Nora Dunn has.

Posted by: Rebel Agenda | Dec 7, 2011 2:29:48 PM

14. I think she might be sticking to character in the longest comedic performance of all time.

Posted by: BobN | Dec 7, 2011 2:30:40 PM

15. FOX turns to Victoria Jackson for insight into politics? That's funnier than anything she has ever done in her "comedy" career.

Posted by: Paulie | Dec 7, 2011 2:46:04 PM

16. chill u guys. she is only on tv because networks love ppl who r 'willing 2 say anything for ratings.' u gotta feel bad 4 her... it must b tough 2 go from being a t0tally relevant comedian on SNL to being forced 2 eke out a living on the residuals of 'straight 2 dvd movies that no1 will ever watch.'

Posted by: bro-mosexual | Dec 7, 2011 2:46:55 PM

17. She's not particularly convincing, is she?

Posted by: anon | Dec 7, 2011 2:53:36 PM

18. I feel so bad for Jeff Fahey, sinking to such a low level as to costar with VJ in a movie. Poor guy.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Dec 7, 2011 3:11:21 PM

19. Michelle Bachmann's as batshit as her and she's running for President. Nutcases like Jackson are just par for the course for today's Republican party. Of course Fox will have her on, she's representative of all their viewers and the current GOP base - they are sick, hateful and heartless.

Posted by: Marty | Dec 7, 2011 3:13:13 PM

20. THOSE EYES. OMG, those eyes. Crazy likes to announce itself.

Posted by: yonkersconquers | Dec 7, 2011 3:23:17 PM

21. wow! the sexy version of cute "little Sally Who from Whoville" is starting to look a little Grey Gardensy on her.

Posted by: enemyLister | Dec 7, 2011 3:33:52 PM

22. God is all for butt sex. If he wasn't he woudln't have given men a prostate.

Posted by: SCollingsworth | Dec 7, 2011 3:41:11 PM

23. I think bachmann & jackson were twins separated at birth...same IQ, same ideology, same "has-been" agenda. Is jackson schtooping a closet queen too? Would she even notice...bachmann doesn't see to.
    Keep the comedy coming girls...we love a good laugh as much a anybody.

Posted by: Paul B. | Dec 7, 2011 3:57:46 PM

24. Makes me want to get rid of any SNL DVD's featuring this loon.

Posted by: John | Dec 7, 2011 6:11:28 PM

25. Secret conservatives or destroyed careers? Like Pat Boone, Bruce Willis, Kelsey Grammer, Arnold Schwartzenegger, and Mel Gibson?

I think the difference is those folks have actual talent, unlike Victoria.

"Well, see, very few people in America are informed and educated as I am." I love how the Fox & Friends folks thought it was a joke!

Posted by: Randy | Dec 7, 2011 6:39:16 PM