FOX News | Gay Marriage | News | Tea Party | Teabagger | Victoria Jackson

BigGayDeal.com

Homophobic Tea-Bot Nutcase Victoria Jackson Visits 'FOX and Friends': VIDEO

Vj

Former SNL cast member-turned Tea-bot Victoria Jackson is so insane even the nutjobs at 'FOX & Friends' don't even know what to do with her.

"I'm so happy the Christians are hiring me because the left in Hollywood doesn't use me anymore," says Jackson, spewing a barrage of Tea Party memes about Obama being a socialist before launching into a diatribe against same-sex marriage:

"Marriage between a man and a woman is the pillar of society. Children grow up happy and confident when they have a....you know, God invented it!"

Please, have her on all the time!

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via media matters)

Comments

1. she was hot back in the snl days >_>

Posted by: nikkk | Dec 7, 2011 7:39:11 PM

2. check out the crazy eyes on her. Figures she's going for a candidate that's just as much of a homophobic wackjob.

Posted by: fanboi | Dec 7, 2011 8:31:11 PM

3. I love how, when talking to her, they take the same tone adults take when talking to three-year-olds.

Posted by: Stradlater | Dec 7, 2011 8:51:16 PM

4. Agree with those tagging this as performance art. Remembering when she was on SNL, it was always stuff like posing as a tap-dancer when she could not tap dance etc. Going for meta-irony isn't easy.

Posted by: J.D. | Dec 7, 2011 9:43:00 PM

5. This lunatic would always shop at a drug store I worked at about 3 years ago in Studio City (I'd see a celebrity at this store every single day). She is extremely loud, rude and sloppy/dirty looking. Just looking at her an having to hear her annoying high pitched voice turned my stomach. She's insane.

Posted by: Michael | Dec 8, 2011 1:23:49 AM

6. if all of the "fox and friends" buffoons would sport that ridiculous bow, the clown circle would be complete.

Posted by: nic | Dec 8, 2011 4:26:02 AM

7. I honestly think this is all a performance--she can't REALLY believe all of that crazy she is spewing. She has always been a parody of herself, and it wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't all an act.

Posted by: troschne | Dec 8, 2011 7:39:38 AM

8. OK but she is crazy. If some crazy left wing nut goes on MSNBC the hosts are at least going to address the fact that they are crazy and full of sh*t. She's not even partisan at this point she's just insane and bizarrely mean.

Posted by: Mke | Dec 12, 2011 2:43:01 AM

9. Meanwhile who is hiring Ellen Cleghorn? Being on SNL during the early 90's does not garauntee a career, neither does having weird wrapping paper accessories in your hair. But I suppose the fact that she insults people every time she speaks is a second nail in that coffin.

Posted by: Mke | Dec 12, 2011 2:47:36 AM