Christmas | News

A Sister's Christmas Card Makes a Gay Man's Holiday: VIDEO

Christmascards

A special arrival from a sister and brother-in-law makes one man's holiday.

"They make cards for people's brothers and their boyfriends. I think that's wonderful."

Yes, it is.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. What about brothers and their husbands?

Posted by: Mykelb | Dec 28, 2011 3:09:07 PM

2. His big eyebrows turn me on.
    Seriously. LOVE!

Posted by: Joe | Dec 28, 2011 3:09:13 PM

3. It is so nice to see Little Kiwi looking so happy. He is a deeply darling person and one of the real stars on Towleroad. Can Rick see that? He should.

Posted by: uffda | Dec 28, 2011 3:13:42 PM

4. Too bad they're...shopping. Well, progress none the less.

Posted by: K | Dec 28, 2011 3:14:45 PM

5. Will Hallmark follow suit?

Posted by: sylvatica | Dec 28, 2011 3:21:41 PM

6. Pretty neat find :)

Posted by: will | Dec 28, 2011 5:36:20 PM

7. always had a crush on Little Kiwi!

Posted by: Pahima | Dec 28, 2011 6:55:51 PM

8. This rocks! It's highly important to showcase our existence, relationships and lives in creative ways like this card. The guy is very adorable as well. Love his excitment.

The right wing bigots know the culture war is so-so lost. They keep trolling on blogs, that's literally ALL they've got left as every other venue has been won by us.

Posted by: Scott Forile | Dec 28, 2011 9:16:31 PM

9. I wish I had a sister that would
    Do that. Maybe if she sees that
    Cards like this exist then she will one day

Posted by: TommyBoat | Dec 28, 2011 10:27:44 PM

10. The guys on the card look like "Ken dolls" instead of real live human beings. Sort of looks like they were computer generated.

Posted by: Tim NC | Dec 29, 2011 9:23:40 AM

11. I enjoy Little Kiwi's concise, insightful, and sometimes charmingly silly blog and video posts. Between his ability to size up a situation and provide devastating commentary and his no nonsense eyebrows, I'd swear he was the drunken love child of Betty Davis and Joan Crawford.

If you're reading (and I know you are), you keep rockin'your thang, Little Kiwi. May you and your boyfriend have a wonderful new year.

Posted by: Acronym Jim | Dec 29, 2011 10:37:22 AM

12. I am so embarrased. Bette Davis, not Betty Davis. Please don't take away my gay cred.

Posted by: Acronym Jim | Dec 29, 2011 11:50:07 AM

13. @Tim NC, I'm pretty sure they *are* Ken dolls 'shopped into a cityscape photograph.

Posted by: NaughtyLola | Dec 29, 2011 2:22:16 PM

14. Yes, love the BIG sexy eyebrows and those super white choppers. I do HATE greeting cards though.

Posted by: KevINPDX | Dec 29, 2011 3:26:09 PM