Anderson Cooper | Andy Cohen | News | Reality TV

BigGayDeal.com

Anderson Cooper Discusses 'Sexting', Uses the Shake Weight: VIDEO

Acwwhl

Anderson Cooper appeared on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live last night with Camille Grammer and dished about The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. He also revealed a very poor ability to properly use a Shake Weight.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via buzzfeed)

Comments

1. The best part is when he says he's not "freaky" because he's a WASP.

Which is funny cause everyone knows WASPs are usually the freakiest dudes on the scene...

Posted by: David in NYC | Jan 10, 2012 11:03:42 AM

2. closet case.

Posted by: truthiness | Jan 10, 2012 11:23:41 AM

3. Wow, truthiness. Original. Real original.

Posted by: jason | Jan 10, 2012 11:31:54 AM

4. Promoting Anderson Cooper, a pathetic closet case, is homophobic.

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Jan 10, 2012 12:08:23 PM

5. LEAVE ANDERSON COOPER ALONE!

But seriously. Everything I have ever heard or seen tells me that the only thing he hasn't done is the requisite People magazine cover. Give it a rest already. He's arguably done more for gay rights awareness than any other news personality.

Posted by: TJ | Jan 10, 2012 12:27:41 PM

6. Don't ask a for an "old fashioned" from Anderson. Good to know.

Posted by: Sam | Jan 10, 2012 12:30:13 PM

7. Anderson Cooper is not in a closet...he is not pretending to be straight...he doesn't pose romantically w/women and lives openly among his friends & family...he is not pathetic because he chooses not to speak publicly about his sex life...I don't discuss my sex life with my colleagues and don't ask them if they are gay (although I am currently trying to figure out if the new hot guy is possible) The point is that sexual orientation shouldn't be a big deal so why make it one (unless you think you have a chance)

Posted by: Jack | Jan 10, 2012 12:44:37 PM

8. Oh my god, enough with this "Anderson Cooper is a closet case" crap! If you google "Anderson Cooper boyfriend" it becomes very clear very quickly who's in his bed.

Posted by: Top to Bottom | Jan 10, 2012 12:50:59 PM

9. it never ceases to amaze me what counts as 'entertainment' these days on TV. Yo, Cohen: time's up!

Posted by: hugo | Jan 10, 2012 1:30:31 PM

10. Anderson just didn't want to show off with that Shake Weight.

Posted by: Jack M | Jan 10, 2012 1:41:14 PM

11. I wish I was on the receiving end of an Anderson Cooper "sext".

Posted by: Red | Jan 10, 2012 2:17:50 PM

12. Nothing against Anderson....but...was the Test Pattern unavailable?! What the Hell is This waste of time and space?!

^^X^^

Posted by: Bruce Wayne | Jan 10, 2012 10:45:35 PM

13. I like Andy Cohen, the Real Housewives, and Anderson on Watch What Happens Live when he's half relaxed. Not above cultural low-brow.I don't think Anderson is closeted in his personal life, and news anchors don't always share their personal lives for obvious reasons, but on shows like this, where everyone's personal life is on display, the dancing around the elephant in the room always seems bizarre. He comes across as an imitation of himself, or like a guarded politician. Not significant, really, but if Anderson is going to enter Bravo territory, he might be happier letting his inner gay boy out. Being publicly gay doesn't give away your private life, it simply reveals a core part of your being.

Posted by: Ernie | Jan 10, 2012 11:05:24 PM

14. Sharing knowledge is fun. what do you think? what would you write?

Posted by: Herve Leger Dress | May 25, 2012 10:17:50 PM

15. This is a great blog.Very pleased to see your blog .

Posted by: Chloe Bags | Jun 8, 2012 2:22:12 AM

16. You made fantastic nice points here. I performed a search on the issue and discovered almost all peoples will agree with your blog.

Posted by: Chanel Sac à Main | Jun 8, 2012 2:30:29 AM

17. I like this website very much, Its a rattling nice position to read and incur information.

Posted by: Moncler Outlet | Jun 20, 2012 8:18:42 PM

18. La scrittura è buona.

Posted by: Moncler Jackets | Jul 17, 2012 10:03:50 PM