David Beckham | Fashion Men | News | Underwear

BigGayDeal.com

David Beckham's New Underwear Line, Filled Out: PHOTOS

Beckham

Yesterday, Andrew posted an ad from David Beckham's new underwear line for British retailer H&M. Here are the rest of the images, AFTER THE JUMP...

Becks2

Becks3

Becks4

Comments

1. Becks don't need no "enhancement". He's the real deal.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jan 4, 2012 9:47:32 PM

2. For a community that cries for equality and to be accepted without judgment, we sure do like to judge others. Here's a suggestion - get off line and stop giving a sh*t about underwear ads.

Posted by: Mickey | Jan 4, 2012 10:20:57 PM

3. There were some other photos where he looked a little more cheerful, and much better looking than these.

I love a real basket. Not so much if it isn't real or if it is faked.

These images are not the most flattering. Also, I'm not into tattoos, they are a real turn-off, sort of like lumpy gravy.

Posted by: Rusty_Dai | Jan 4, 2012 11:28:38 PM

4. Way to much ink on David. He looks like a thug. Thank the gods they have sent us the beautiful Cristiano Ronaldo. All hail; cristiano

Posted by: jack | Jan 5, 2012 4:21:06 AM

5. Vicki once said in an interview that she was very lucky because Becks package is as big as a tractor tail pipe. I can't believe I'm posting about someone's weiner.

Posted by: Ween | Jan 5, 2012 11:01:17 AM

6. Darling Ageists: We all get older. No one is immune. When you hit 40 you'll realize that close-ups are not your friend, unless you are really at peace with your age. At least he's not plastic-surgerized -- "a mere visitor in his own face," as Edina Monsoon would say. That would be tragic. Still very good looking by most standards.

Posted by: Steve | Jan 5, 2012 11:41:59 AM

7. I'm just not a fan.

Posted by: Joe B. | Jan 5, 2012 11:46:11 AM

8. I will let all of you anglophiles have the handsome and it looks like hung David, if you let me have the awesome Portuguese Cristiano. Is it a deal?

Posted by: jack | Jan 18, 2012 12:21:32 AM

9. uh, those aren't briefs. those are boxer briefs. there's a big difference.

Posted by: Johnn | Feb 16, 2012 12:26:28 AM

10. Beckhams got it going on. The tats are not overwhelming, and for the rest of you haters, stop being soooo jealous!!!!!

Posted by: Kim | Jun 18, 2012 9:04:35 PM

11. I love the way your underwear feels on my body I dont buy no one else underwear but your yes they cost little more then what I wanted to pay but they feel great so I will keep buying them.

Posted by: Donald tucker | Jul 5, 2012 7:28:12 PM

12. Oh C'mon, that is NOT a big bulge, seriously, haven't these people ever seen an old International Male catalog...THOSE were bulges that my 15 year old self furiously whacked off over.

Posted by: qj201 | Jan 10, 2013 3:30:56 PM