Jedward | News | The Hunger Games | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #1043

BRAILLE BURGERS: The Wimpy hamburger chain's small but touching gesture for the blind.

DIGITAL RUG: A rug that changes pattern when you walk on it.

JEDWARD: The former X-Factor contestants celebrated getting 500,000 followers by creating a 'Sexy and I Know It' video.

THE HUNGER GAMES: A low budget parody of the trailer.

NOTE TO READERS: We're trying something a bit different in these posts, incorporating the featured videos into a single embedded player. To play the videos, hit the box navigation at the bottom of the main window.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. Doesnt work in rss readers or mobile

Posted by: Jeff | Jan 16, 2012 7:24:08 PM

2. Please keep the old format. Its nice to have a still thumbnail when reading the caption. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Simple works!

Posted by: Coldie | Jan 16, 2012 8:16:24 PM

3. i liked it. i never liked the old way.

Posted by: normadesmond | Jan 16, 2012 8:17:28 PM

4. Stick with the previous format please.

Posted by: Vince | Jan 16, 2012 10:20:23 PM

5. I like this format much better than the previous one. Simple to use and larger video. Change is good.

Posted by: Lazycrockett | Jan 16, 2012 10:23:52 PM

6. I would say about the new format: FAIL

I am not sure how this was supposed to work, since the video froze as I tapped through the first one. (which I didn't have much interest in seeing. I don't think I have ever seen a posting where I wanted to see all four of the videos.

And for those who want to see a larger video - just hit the YouTube in the bottom of the window. It stops the video where it is playing and opens a larger screen on the YouTube site. And it contiues playing from the same spot.

Posted by: Charlie | Jan 16, 2012 11:20:19 PM

7. Hating the new format. Doesn't work n iPad -- one more reason my visits to this site have become less frequent. The main reasone being the same issue listed above: "one thing I find annoying on this site (and I love this site) is that ALL links in the compilation section are loaded onto the same page/tab/window.... I wish that the links would go to another window, so that we did not have to back-button all the time"

Posted by: Oprah | Jan 16, 2012 11:21:00 PM

8. I agree with the comments above -- this new format doesn't work. I want to choose what I watch, not wade thru stuff I don't car about. And I can't share a favorite without dealing with all the rest of this. All our tastes aren't the same, why should we have to see ALL the videos you like?

Posted by: Sly | Jan 17, 2012 7:58:42 AM

9. Keep both formats. It works great on desktops and mobile devices have never been good at using embedded scripts.

Posted by: Iko | Jan 17, 2012 10:08:30 AM

10. Not a fan of the new format. Actually, more important to me is to see the description of the content of all four videos on the email page so I know whether to click the link at all. Thanks.

Posted by: Book 7 | Jan 17, 2012 11:51:19 AM