Depeche Mode | Music | Music Video

WATCH: Dad And Kids Do Depeche Mode

Picture 24
I haven't smiled this big in weeks. This is a video of Dicken, featuring Milah and Korben -- which is to say, it's a video of what appears to be a really excellent dad covering Depeche Mode with his two surpassingly adorable kids. "Everything counts in large amounts," as they sing, and it's totally true -- especially rocking out with pops.

Watch AFTER THE JUMP ...

Comments

1. it seems the maracas the boy is shaking doesn't match up with the sound. is it pre-recorded?

Posted by: me | Jan 30, 2012 1:23:38 AM

2. @PeterParker, I know she USED to do nice things for the gays, but she has she done for them late-leeeeee?

Posted by: Edd | Jan 30, 2012 2:17:58 AM

3. @RICK: the juvenile and puerile attempts to destroy Madonna's career to advance Gaga's are pathetic! Gaga does not have to exist in a Madonna-free world and vice-versa... Madonna laid the ground for many paths which Gaga walks on, and that is not criticism or praise for either, it's a simple reality... they can both co-exist without the universe imploding! Both are great in their own right.

Posted by: CKNJ | Jan 30, 2012 9:55:42 AM

4. I'm sorry, but can someone tell me who this guy is ?

Posted by: Michael In Philly | Jan 30, 2012 5:09:11 PM

5. @ME - nope, it's all live from the way my player plays it. What a kewl dad and clever younglings! Brilliant parenting.

Posted by: Blair Martin | Jan 30, 2012 5:10:12 PM

6. Never mind. I found out. Thanks anyway :)

Posted by: Michael In Philly | Jan 30, 2012 5:13:37 PM

7. I'm so glad I stopped by here. Sure, dad is adorable, but this whole production illustrates a family that is not only talented, but who love each other. What a positive role model dad is for them.

Posted by: Randy* | Jan 31, 2012 8:57:02 PM