Chris Colfer | Glee | News

BigGayDeal.com

Chris Colfer is 'Struck by Lightning': TRAILER

Struckbylightning

Here's the first trailer for Struck by Lightning, the feature film Glee's Chris Colfer wrote about a kid who blackmails his entire school to try to get into a better university. It reads a bit like Election. It's also got an impressive cast including Allison Janney, Dermot Mulroney, Christina Hendricks, Sarah Hyland, and Rebel Wilson. Brian Dannelly (Saved!) is the director.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Looks better than I would have expected, but the cheerleader uniforms make it look too much like Glee. But I can forgive that.

Posted by: Paul R | Feb 20, 2012 7:19:51 AM

2. oh wow, i haven't seen rebel in ages, slot machine ladies on the wedge was hilarious imo, though i think most people considered the show trash ;/

Posted by: luke | Feb 20, 2012 7:23:59 AM

3. That's so weird but cool hm

Posted by: custom essay | Feb 20, 2012 8:05:36 AM

4. I'm sad that I'm too old to even remotely care about high schoolers. The trailer bored me.

Posted by: Chip | Feb 20, 2012 8:19:36 AM

5. It will probably be a huge box office smash; America loves crap.

Posted by: Oliver | Feb 20, 2012 8:40:36 AM

6. I'm sure many of felt the same frustrations in our small towns with their limited horizons, so I look forward to seeing this. I agree that it's not a million miles away from 'Glee', but that's no bad thing. The dialogue sounds snappy and the bit with Carson making his way down a corridor shouting "CATTLE" at his contemporaries made me laugh. And anything with Allison Janney in it gets my attention. Good for Chris.

Posted by: Greg | Feb 20, 2012 9:36:47 AM

7. Looks a like nice film. Won't be a big film. Could do well on DVD.

I think Colfer should hire a voice coach to help him learn to switch his voice up. That would offer him the chance to play different roles.

Posted by: Tom | Feb 20, 2012 9:53:46 AM

8. Arrggghhh, another effing trailer that tells you the whole movie in 2 1/2 minutes. Could be a nice bit of fluff to see.

Posted by: Henry Holland | Feb 20, 2012 10:14:24 AM

9. I think it looks quite impressive!

Posted by: Top to Bottom | Feb 20, 2012 11:22:06 AM

10. I'm glad that he is breaking out from the terrible acting and singing Glee has him doing.

Posted by: JC | Feb 20, 2012 12:46:28 PM

11. I'm not a fan of Glee. Unrelated: this looked like it could be good.

It really needs to end with him getting arrested instead of getting into the school he wants, though.

Posted by: RandySF | Feb 20, 2012 1:52:04 PM

12. 2:25 exscape. EX-scape. EXSCAPE!!!!?!??!!? good god. what is wrong with the world.

Posted by: Mark | Feb 21, 2012 11:55:10 AM

13. It is possible to forgive the cheerleader look, and the movie seams to be great.

Posted by: Order term paper | Apr 11, 2012 6:53:13 AM