Gay Bar | News

BigGayDeal.com

Gay Bar Rejection Tutorial: VIDEO

Tutorial

Not new but forever useful.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via ed kennedy at afterelton)

Comments

1. Thanks for watching. Here are some useful side-notes, addressing several concerns:

1) Scruff will never die out, as it's been around since dawn of man.
    2) I didn't know cigarettes smell, this is alarming.
    3) Robert, I took your advice a minute into the video and put on a shirt.
    4) I will post a video again in a year once I have a life, because going to the gay bar once a month and making a silly video about it is all I'm about.
    5) Seriously though, thanks for watching.

Posted by: Sometipsforlife | Feb 16, 2012 2:36:48 PM

2. Sometipsforlife,

You're effing hot. Please do more shirtless (love your chest and pit and facial hair).

Excuse me while I go pleasure myself to your pics now.

Posted by: Brad | Feb 16, 2012 3:33:22 PM

3. *video...not pics =)

Posted by: Brad | Feb 16, 2012 3:37:52 PM

4. This reminds me of when I was living in San Fran and used to chat up guys by asking for a cigarette even tho I didnt smoke.
    Think Robbie is hot as hell, should have no problem getting a date. Too bad hes a yank tho, they are full of issues.

Posted by: Alex | Feb 16, 2012 3:45:35 PM

5. that guy is fugly...and has a really negative attitude..no wonder he can't pick up

Posted by: Juice | Feb 16, 2012 3:52:21 PM

6. Haha, I know, right? The guy who gave him "how to get a life" advice? WTF? Was it not apparent this was a video with humorous intent and not a confessional? Maybe the Get a Life Advice was also sarcastic and tongue-in-cheek, but it didn't come across that way in writing.

Some of his other vids are cute, too - but I didn't have the patience to watch too many of 'em (especially since none of the few I watched held a candle to this one).

Anyway, keep up the good work. If you really ARE an aspiring filmmaker, best to move yourself out here to L.A. and give it a real shot (heheh, just sayin').

Posted by: Zlick | Feb 16, 2012 5:03:10 PM

7. cute video.

Posted by: will | Feb 16, 2012 8:11:00 PM

8. Scruffy is always going to look good on most men, as long as they have dark hair. Looks better than a giant beard to me. Anyway, this video is for everyone, since we've all felt like outcasts at least once at a club. I'm surprised he didn't diss the bar creepers. I have to deal with them all the time -- and I mean real creepers, not just people who aren't my type.

Posted by: Cyg | Feb 16, 2012 8:15:08 PM

9. ZLICK...of course it was humorous but it was also the true voice of a lot of young guys who don't know what's the matter. This one is a talent.

Posted by: uffda | Feb 16, 2012 8:16:50 PM

10. This perfectly describes every single outing I've taken to a gay bar the last fifteen years. Nice to know I'm not a freak.

Posted by: Rodney Wollam | Feb 17, 2012 2:52:42 AM

11. @Robert - He's not trying to be taken seriously. It's a fun video. No shirt = no problem in my books.

Posted by: Gigi | Feb 17, 2012 7:46:02 AM

12. Anyone who would reject this sweet
    (and sexy) guy should GET OVER THEMSELVES!!

Posted by: BrokebackBob | Jul 30, 2012 2:35:38 PM