American Family Association | Ellen DeGeneres | News

BigGayDeal.com

One Million Moms Go After JC Penney for Hiring 'Open Homosexual' Ellen DeGeneres

One Million Moms, a subset of the hate group American Family Association, is attacking JC Penney for hiring Ellen DeGeneres as its spokesperson. Says the group in an action alert:

EllenFunny that JC Penney thinks hiring an open homosexual spokesperson will help their business when most of their customers are traditional families. More sales will be lost than gained unless they replace their spokesperson quickly. Unless JC Penney decides to be neutral in the culture war then their brand transformation will be unsuccessful.

Their marketing strategy is to help families shop and receive a good value for their money. Degeneres is not a true representation of the type of families that shop at their store. The majority of JC Penney shoppers will be offended and choose to no longer shop there. The small percentage of customers they are attempting to satisfy will not offset their loss in sales.

JC Penney has made a poor decision and must correct their mistake fast to retain loyal customers and not turn away potential new, conservative shoppers with the company's new vision.

One Million Moms is calling on its followers to call JC Penney and demand they replace DeGeneres. Their numbers are 972-431-8200 (customer service) and 972-431-1000 (corporate headquarters). We suggest you do the opposite.

Comments

1. This was probably the smartest move jc penny has done in awhile.Ellen is awesome and hiring her is a smart financial move for pennys..Boo all the homophobes who are closed minded and shallow.I say way to go Ellen and Pennys

Posted by: shawnna | Apr 30, 2012 5:05:57 PM

2. Very valuable information, I am very grateful,I agree with your Blog and I will be back to check it more in the future so please keep up your work.

Posted by: oakley glasses | May 25, 2012 10:11:08 PM

3. Nice article thanks for sharing this!I like,I am the first time on this site and am really enthusiastic about and so many good articles. I think it’s just very good. i like this type of articles.

Posted by: Prada Schuhe | Jun 3, 2012 10:13:48 PM

4. This very unique point of view.Nice of me coming here,i was learn a lot from here.

Posted by: Chloe Bags | Jun 8, 2012 2:13:55 AM

5. You leave so useful information,I will share this info with my friends.

Posted by: Chloe Bags | Jun 8, 2012 2:15:14 AM

6. Grazie mille per questo articolo gode di bellezza con me.

Posted by: Louis Vuitton Borse | Jun 8, 2012 4:21:41 AM

7. No matter what you think, you'd better sell your Penny's stock.

Posted by: Poetinwood | Jun 10, 2012 10:07:51 PM

8. I like this website very much, Its a rattling nice position to read and incur information.

Posted by: Moncler Outlet | Jun 20, 2012 8:17:56 PM

9. Ellen and Obozo are two of the loudest mouthpieces of Satan!

Posted by: Obozo | Jun 24, 2012 5:55:28 PM

10. BIGOTS. I've been married for 30 years with two children and I think the world Ellen.

Posted by: Brenda | Jun 25, 2012 6:11:52 PM

11. That was exactly what I needed! Reading your post really motivated me to organize my notes and stuff again, so thanks a lot!

Posted by: Moncler scherzt Jacke | Jun 27, 2012 10:21:24 PM

12. I am so happy to read your post, it's wonderful. I like it and thanks for sharing it.

Posted by: Moncler Jassen | Jul 1, 2012 8:53:49 PM

13. Ich bekam, was Sie denken, vielen Dank für das Aufstellen. Woh Ich bin fröhlich, diese Website über Google stoßen.

Posted by: Moncler Daunenjacke | Jul 14, 2012 4:19:52 AM

14. Grazie per la vostra partecipazione, sono molto felice di vedere il tuo articolo.

Posted by: Moncler Jackets | Jul 16, 2012 5:12:33 AM

15. Abbiamo apprezzato ogni momento della vostra website.Thanks Again. Grande.

Posted by: Moncler Jackets | Jul 17, 2012 9:58:19 PM

16. This very unique point of view.Nice of me coming here,i was learn a lot from here.

Posted by: Moncler Online | Jul 24, 2012 4:23:42 AM

17. This really pisses me off that you are parents. You have to have a licence to have a dog but anyone can have babies. Stop this crap and start being a parent. Take responsibility for yourself. You go around saying it is the gays or the corporation. Your are responsible for your own bad parenting. Yes, I said BAD PARENTS. If you spent half as much time on looking after your children instead of blaming the world because your kid ate laundry detergent or got into something that they should not have that just means that you are a bad parent and you should just give them up now so that when they get older the rest of us will not have to worry about these pathetic members of our society. Sorry if the truth hurts. You are all pathetic and I hate the fact that you classify yourselves as parents.

Posted by: lisa Dohl | Jan 10, 2013 7:02:08 PM