Chick-fil-A | Drag Queens | Music | Music Video | News

Drag Queens 'Chow Down' at Chick-Fil-A in Wilson Phillips Spoof: VIDEO

Chick2

"We just want a little meat without your Bible."

Write the video's creators: "If drag queens endorse Christian-right owned Chick-fil-A, is it still an endorsement? NOPE."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Chick

Comments

1. one non-crispy breaded chicken breast patty, a couple of pickle slices wrapped between two soggy white-bread buns? No thank you. Dry as a mummy's vagina and tastes about the same.

regardless of their CEO/founders right wing agenda, this place is nasty

Posted by: stevenelliot | Mar 19, 2012 1:48:47 PM

2. Detox Icunt! Vicky Vox, and Willam Belli are fantastic! What a great video!!!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Mar 19, 2012 1:55:52 PM

3. Ugh talk about taking one for the team!

Posted by: Tone | Mar 19, 2012 2:01:00 PM

4. very funny

Posted by: PaulR | Mar 19, 2012 2:19:23 PM

5. they did a great job, it should be on abc

Posted by: tom | Mar 19, 2012 2:20:09 PM

6. Yeah I haven't eaten at a fast food resturant in years, but this video is awesome!

Posted by: Mark | Mar 19, 2012 2:36:07 PM

7. Love this video! These are my hometown girls! #TRANZKFOREVER!

Posted by: Joe Giimmestad | Mar 19, 2012 2:49:22 PM

8. Awesome.... just Awesome. Regardless of the outcome of RuPaul's little competition, I think we know who America's next drag superstars are.

Posted by: JCW | Mar 19, 2012 2:54:12 PM

9. Oh that is wrong on so many levels. But I can't help but laugh anyway ! such a well produced send-up...

Posted by: BillinSonoma | Mar 19, 2012 3:01:54 PM

10. Great video! But that restaurant chain will never see a dime of my gay money. Not even if fabulous drag queens sing about it!

Posted by: DiatribesAndOvations | Mar 19, 2012 3:18:35 PM

11. Ha! I needed a good laugh just about now!

Posted by: thomas | Mar 19, 2012 3:40:00 PM

12. Funny video- but the guy by the pool made me me think of another type of beef...

Posted by: jaragon | Mar 19, 2012 5:41:17 PM

13. I'm sorry, but I was distracted by the muscles, ink, and beard.

Posted by: Willy J | Mar 19, 2012 6:12:31 PM

14. Willam looks much cuter with short hair. Look like she took Sharon Needles' "Duncan Hines like the [crosses eyes] REST of us!" advice.

Posted by: MarkUs | Mar 19, 2012 6:41:20 PM

15. "When I got an appetite, I ain't got no pride." LOL!

Posted by: Eddie | Mar 19, 2012 7:11:05 PM

16. this was awesome, too funny for words! I <3 Willam!

Posted by: V-8 | Mar 19, 2012 8:27:32 PM

17. Oh man, when the one queen broke into Left Eye's rap from Waterfalls, I lost it.

Posted by: AdamA | Mar 19, 2012 9:09:58 PM

18. It's a shame that Willam was kicked off Drag Race. He has actual talent... and isn't spewing poison constantly like that wonky-eyed Fifi LaTrell!

Posted by: Tonic | Mar 19, 2012 10:44:05 PM

19. Haha, so funny. And I didn't even know about Chic-Fil-A being right wing anti-gay. Eh, I definetly won't ever be eating there now that I know that about them. Funny thing is I have been trying to go for weeks, but always decide not to when I drove by because the drive through would have so many cars.

Posted by: anony6 | Mar 20, 2012 1:05:33 AM

20. Is Vicky Vox from Baltimore? I met a lovely young man years ago in the jury pool in Baltimore who said he was a performer named Vicky Vox. Which one is she in the video?

Posted by: expatfrance | Mar 20, 2012 6:08:02 AM

21. Too funny and more of these homophobic places need to be called out mocked and boycotted , and, William, child, get rid of that beard for crying out loud.

Posted by: Sebastian | Mar 20, 2012 12:46:11 PM

22. William kicked himself out. William was exposed in that ugly manner because he couldn't stay clean of cocaine. He should've thought better before signing the contract. The withdrawal symptoms told it all, and that’s why they showed it. But he was proud that they didn’t catch him “doing” anything. But honey, they made sure you couldn’t reach your fix either. He had the right to deny any medical attention and blood analysis although the show had the right to ask him to have one if required. Go to rehab honey, value life, being "a big boy" doesn't help handling drugs.

Posted by: TheLyingGame | Mar 20, 2012 3:18:47 PM

23. Are those the guys from Johnny McGovern's "Dickmatized"?

Posted by: dixichuk | Mar 21, 2012 12:11:21 AM

24. To THELYINGGAME....I'm not sure of where you think you got your facts from about Willam "kicking himself out" because of a cocaine problem but you are indeed mistaken. He has no such problems and, in fact, does not do drugs. Don't get it twisted fag.

Love,