Comments

1. Jim says

WONDERFUL! How refreshing to hear some GOOD NEWS for a change! I’m sick of these hateful, bigoted conservatives saturating our airwaves for month after month. More good news, less hate!

2. Strepsi says

CHEERS LADY GAGA!

FOr all her antics, she not only writes a mean pop song but she actually puts her money where her big mouth is. Under 25’s like Lady Gaga and Dan Radcliffe who use their fame for good causes give me hope.

@JIM: I am also weary of the hateful comments by some of the bitches on this board. Literally by the 2nd comment. @RICHARD GOLDEN: please tell us the name of the foundation you started to help LGBTQ youth. Otherwise STFU.

3. DrJWL says

I agree, I’d love to hear all about the LGBT organizations that RICHARD GOLDEN has started or anything else he might’ve done of equal importance to what Gaga has done in our support. I’m not a huge Gaga fan, but I’m tired of hearing the ignorance of the haters.

4. OMNOMNOM says

In a last ditch effort to save her floundering career, Lady Gag once again oversteps her bounds in a sad attempt to remain relevant. The attempt was not successful.

5. Bryan says

@Omnomnom: maybe for fickle, half-brained people like you whose knowledge of an artiste’s musical career begins and ends with where his/her songs land on the chart. For an artiste whose career if “floundering”, her tour tickets have been doing really well.

6. hfjyv says

wow seriously the 2nd comment
    what an ignorgant fool
    atleast gaga is out there trying to promote social change that is severly needed

its nice to know someone who has a platform such as hers is willing to speak out on behalf of the minority – whereas the governments – who’s job is to do just this – is sitting there doing nothing especially conservatives who insist on creating an environment where homosexuality is viewed as a sickness –
    anyways kudos to gaga shes a true ally one that puts forth her words into actions
    you may not like her music and persona but you can’t deny shes doing good in this world