News | Pets

BigGayDeal.com

Rescued Blind: VIDEO

Fiona

Cheers to the rescuers out there. Everyone may want to get out their kleenex.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via reddit)

Comments

1. Amazing rescue- what a happy pooch :)

Posted by: Tabsea | Mar 28, 2012 6:59:28 AM

2. Pet Rescuers "Rock the Cucumber"! ***

*** Foodie slang for "rule the world"

Posted by: Marcito | Mar 28, 2012 8:30:23 AM

3. The link to the original video has been added to this video. I hope they get a lot of contributions from this. ;)

Posted by: Kevin | Mar 28, 2012 9:37:38 AM

4. All three dogs I have had in my life time have been rescue dogs, all wonderful dogs.

Posted by: Peter | Mar 28, 2012 9:38:55 AM

5. Fake. The dog is clearly CGI.

Posted by: FilmTurtle | Mar 28, 2012 10:45:27 AM

6. This video just made me do what Oprah would call an "ugly cry" in my office. Luckily no one saw. I had to give them a donation after that.

Posted by: Dave | Mar 28, 2012 11:23:42 AM

7. Glad Fiona found a home. If only people showed the same compassion towards abandoned humans that they show towards abandoned animals. Showing compassion towards the weak and helpless is easy enough; showing compassion towards a creature with the ability to hurt you takes courage.

Posted by: Dan | Mar 28, 2012 11:24:24 AM

8. Dogs have an amazing ability to recover if they're given the chance.

Posted by: BobN | Mar 28, 2012 12:50:34 PM

9. oh my god. tissues indeed. I want this dog.

Posted by: Lucas | Mar 28, 2012 12:54:11 PM

10. Here Here, Dan. With more animal shelters than human ones in the US, it makes you think. I'm glad this dog was rescued, it's a good story. Spay and Neuter your pets!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Mar 28, 2012 1:27:14 PM

11. I saw this on another blog (Hullabaloo) and had to give 'em a donation. She reminded me of a Bichon Friese (sp?) I knew with in LA. Gigi was a rescue dog and was careful with whom she made friends, but we got to be buddies after a while, and then she was the loveliest creature that ever lived. I told Mio a few times I was going to dognap her.

Posted by: kyle Michel Sullivan | Mar 28, 2012 7:18:24 PM

12. She is a Bichon thru and thru, and once she found love and care, she got her blitz back, god bless her.

Posted by: Sean | Mar 28, 2012 9:15:07 PM