Gay Marriage | Kirk Cameron | News | Randy Rainbow

BigGayDeal.com

Randy Rainbow Met Kirk Cameron on Grindr, Now They're Dating: VIDEO

Rainbow_cameron

Phone-a-holic Randy Rainbow fills us and his mother in on his latest relationship, with Kirk Cameron.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Randy sure gets around. I think he and Kirk make a cute couple.

Posted by: Gigi | Mar 12, 2012 10:28:20 AM

2. Seems some are determined to revive his career again. There's no difference between what he thinks/thought last year or the year before, and he was pretty much confined to the cable religious channel.

Posted by: MarkUs | Mar 12, 2012 10:42:03 AM

3. Who is Kirk Cameron?

Posted by: Frank | Mar 12, 2012 10:48:41 AM

4. Cuter than I thought it would be.

Posted by: Alan | Mar 12, 2012 10:53:44 AM

5. Lol

Posted by: Miguel | Mar 12, 2012 12:00:20 PM

6. Ick. And I thought nothing could make me iller than Kirk Cameron. Broadway Queens are unnatural, detrimental and ultimately destructive to the foundations of civilization.

Posted by: Monochrome Rainbow | Mar 12, 2012 12:02:42 PM

7. Not as severe a reaction as that of Monochrome Rainbow, but I did find it to be predictably annoying and unfunny.

Posted by: Walt | Mar 12, 2012 12:23:03 PM

8. I loved it.

Posted by: TJ | Mar 12, 2012 12:50:13 PM

9. And if you will now excuse me, I need to finish listening to Kristen Chenoweth in"Promises, Promises," to be followed by Tyne Daily in "Gypsy" and Glenn Close in "Barnum." Oh, and after that, I'll pine the rest of the day away, waiting for "Smash" tonight. I just love being a foundation-destroying Broadway Queen.

The colors of my life, are softer than a breeze...

Posted by: TJ | Mar 12, 2012 12:56:36 PM

10. Some of us like watching sports. Some of us like watching Broadway shows. Deal with it.

Anyway, I thought the video was hilarious as per usual with Mr. Rainbow.

Posted by: Diogenes | Mar 12, 2012 4:03:23 PM

11. I liked the phone-part, but the singing-part was a bit unneeded here. I didn't mind Randy's singing at all but Cameron didn't really bring anything to it. Anyway I always enjoy these Randy Rainbow videos, because they have pretty good comedic timing and it's just funny how he makes different worlds collide.

Posted by: kode | Mar 12, 2012 4:20:20 PM

12. Love me some Randy Rainbow.

Posted by: Thomas | Mar 12, 2012 4:41:03 PM

13. Oy, what a bunch of cranky queens today. I loved it, thought it was so-so prior to the musical number, but that bit took it over the top and had me laughing out loud at lunch. An Old-Fashioned Wedding works as well in this vid as it does in Annie Get Your Gun, and Cameron's stupid remarks timed perfectly into the song...genius.

Posted by: jim | Mar 12, 2012 9:18:44 PM

14. Well, I am just sick , sick, sick to death that it didn't work out with Mel ( or Charlie or Rick or Marcus or Zack). Oh well, Randy, there's bound to be another tool just around the corner - Good Luck, Pumpkin.

Posted by: JHR459 | Mar 13, 2012 3:13:08 AM

15. i find it despicable that you bitter queens feel like you should critique these types of posts. it's for your entertainment, morons. if you dont like it, dont watch it! randy is a hilarious comedian who is putting a unique perspective out there and he is one of us. and as said before, some like sports and some like musicals. (youre probably the queens who claim to be "masc, into sports" on your grindr profile, meanwhile youre sitting at home on your fat, watching will and grace :) aaaand SCENE!

Posted by: zach | Mar 15, 2012 11:10:29 AM