Comments

1. uffda says

Nice try but this doesn’t quite cover it. What’s the matter with Neil Patrick Harris?
    It’s all very condescending, judgemental and full of itself. Leaves a bad taste.

2. ShawntheSheep says

I love ccokc. Uffda, lighten up. Obviously, they were joking about NPH because he is a fellow child star. I don’t think they were really saying NPH is a jerk. Lighten up. It’s humor. I bet NPH found it a lot funnier than you did.

3. says

So funny! Almost makes me sorry I didn’t watch their shows when I was younger. Does someone have Kirk Cameron’s email? We should make sure he sees this.

4. says

That was great. I think it’s interesting that Christine Lakin was part of it since I really think her character, hyperbutch ‘Al’, should have been a lesbian.

5. Dback says

Wow, I would not have laid money that Anthony Rapp would’ve turned out so much hotter than Keith Coogan. (But knowing that Rapp also turned out to be queer gives this video–and “Adventures in Babysitting”–a whole different subtext!)

6. RD says

Maureen Flannigan, will you fight to get Out of This World on Netflix?? We are being deprived of one of the greatest 80’s sitcom of all time!

7. says

Howdy! This blog post could not be written much better! Looking at this article reminds me of my friends! He constantly kept preaching about this. I most certainly will forward this information to him. Pretty sure he’ll have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

8. says

Thank you on your insightful article content this unique informations. I like this website very much, Its a rattling nice position to read and incur information.