Darren Criss | Music | Music Video | News

It's a 'New Morning' with Darren Criss and His Brother Chuck: VIDEO

Criss

Amnesty International album Chimes of Freedom: The Songs of Bob Dylan, is a new album honoring 50 years of service from the organization. Darren Criss and his brother Chuck Criss of the Freelance Whales recorded the song "New Morning" for it, and just released this video.

Enjoy your morning.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I didn't know Darren Criss was half filipino! Awesome.

Posted by: mike128 | Apr 20, 2012 7:39:21 AM

2. @mike128.

I googled it.

Hapa means "half asian or pacific islander"

Posted by: QJ201 | Apr 20, 2012 8:58:07 AM

3. Wow, if there ever was a line to stand in, the one to fukc the shite out if Darrin would be the one to be in.

Posted by: Michael | Apr 20, 2012 9:14:45 AM

4. As one of the video commentators mentioned, the scruffy Criss is the hot Criss. I don't understand why the Glee creators made him appear so prissy, when most gay guys don't even come close to the way of dressing. But, in any type of clothing style, Criss is still a triple-threat . . sings, dances, and acts . . . all great.

Posted by: Continuum | Apr 20, 2012 10:41:41 AM

5. Darren Criss makes the 17 year old girl in me get all teary, swoony and googly eyed. It's a shame I'm 57.

Posted by: Francis | Apr 20, 2012 11:37:24 AM

6. I'll take the real Darren over his Glee counterpart any day of the week. Sexy boy.

Posted by: John | Apr 20, 2012 12:02:32 PM

7. Darren Criss was the revelation of Glee... that dude's sticking around long after the show, be it on screen, film, theater or the recording studio. He oozes talent, fun and charisma.

Oh... and his brother was almost as cute as him :p

Posted by: R | Apr 20, 2012 1:10:13 PM

8. Hey Francis, I'm 57 too, this doesn't make me unhappy to enjoy this at my age, or any age for that matter. I'm just happy that people like Darren are around. And me too, to appreciate his (and anyone elses) work.

Live life.

Posted by: What the | Apr 20, 2012 6:23:15 PM

9. I suppose i am à little late to comment on this video but i'd still like to.
    I completly adore Darren, i was blown away when i first learn of him and continue to be so now. The video and song are amazing, i love the part where hè is stuffing pizza into his mouth, freaking adorable.

Posted by: Charcus | Apr 21, 2012 8:48:43 PM

10. To improve their ability, to benefit oneself and him. Have the ability to do practical things won't talk any benefits after all. The end of the story always return fully loaded, is a nurse nomination.

Posted by: authentic nike high dunks | Apr 23, 2012 9:33:40 PM