Game of Thrones | News

Gay Game of Thrones: VIDEO

Gameofthrones

Loras and Renly best appreciated up close, from last night's Game of Thrones.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via jmg)

Comments

1. I love how people who don't know each other can call someone a pathetic excuse for a human being......especially for something as stupid as talking about TV characters.

I agree with Alex. It's rude.

As for spoilers - what are we, six?

Posted by: steve | Apr 16, 2012 3:41:07 PM

2. Well done to HBO for adding this scene for some eye candy. This wasn't in the books. In fact Loras and Renly's relationship was never explicitly stated, it was alluded to and easy to find if you're looking for it, but it was never really in your face like this was.

And thank God, George R.R. Martin is atrocious at writing sex scenes, I can only imagine how awful he'd be at a gay sex scene.

Posted by: Bryan | Apr 16, 2012 3:47:37 PM

3. Steve, the only thing sadder than a troll is the person who comes to the defense of a troll.

If you want spoilers, there are wikis and plenty of other sites for that. But show a little compassion for the people who don't.

Posted by: endo | Apr 16, 2012 3:47:50 PM

4. For anyone upset by Alex's douchey spoiler, GRRM himself has said that just because something happened in the books doesn't mean that it is going to happen on the show. And Renly has had a much larger role in the series than he ever did n the books, so.... you never know.

Posted by: Scott | Apr 16, 2012 4:56:08 PM

5. HOT! and WOOF!

Posted by: Bobbyy | Apr 16, 2012 5:13:34 PM

6. I'm going to start watching this show...

Posted by: jaragon | Apr 16, 2012 5:37:38 PM

7. hottest gay kissing on tv? looked like they were into it :)

Posted by: t | Apr 16, 2012 5:58:28 PM

8. I hope you're right, Scott. I haven't watched Game of Thrones, yet -- I don't have cable and I like to watch a series in one fell swoop on DVD -- but have watched the clips of Renly and, all I can say is, if he were my king, there's nothing I would refuse him!

Posted by: Joseph | Apr 16, 2012 8:44:31 PM

9. I haven't read the books. (I may after the series runs its course, that way I'm like to enjoy both). But what I liked gay-wise far better than the quasi love scene, was the subsequent scene with his wife where she was trying to put him at ease with being gay and being very pragmatic about doing whatever it took to get him aroused enough to impregnate her for the sake of politics, whether it was pretending to be a boy, or including a man in their love making. Pretty awesome, that.

Posted by: Zlick | Apr 16, 2012 11:51:54 PM

10. @ Alex, that was obnoxious giving away plot points. Some people just want to enjoy a good show, they are not required to read the source material.

Posted by: Dave | Apr 17, 2012 9:02:12 AM

11. They totally caster Ser Loras wrong. The book depicts him as blond and incredibly handsome, as well as incredibly talented with the sword. I pictured him more as how Casper Van Dien in the original Starship Troopers movie.

Posted by: Phil | May 7, 2012 8:43:02 PM

12. (spoiler alert) yes,but unfortunately the very attractive renly is dead now. :(

Posted by: Anonomys | Jun 19, 2012 8:31:28 AM