Facial Hair | Film | Grooming | Morgan Spurlock | News

BigGayDeal.com

Jason Bateman and Will Arnett Take a Hot Steam Bath Together in 'Mansome' Trailer: VIDEO

Mansome

Famously-mustachioed documentarian Morgan Spurlock (Super Size Me) tackles male grooming and manscaping in his new film Mansome, which is screening this week at the TriBeCa Film Festival, and features a visit to the spa by executive producers Will Arnett and Jason Bateman.

The film also features Zach Galifianakis, Judd Apatow, and Paul Rudd. In Rudd's case, we wish we could have been in on this grooming session.

Check out the "back, sack, and crack"-obsessed Mansome trailer, AFTER THE JUMP...

Mansome2

Comments

1. Not sure why I have so much trouble viewing your "after the jumps". Seems that they freeze up constantly. I am on a MAC 10.6.8
    Does anyone else have this issue?
    Cheers

Posted by: Paul Newman | Apr 23, 2012 2:52:53 PM

2. Meow! Who is that muscle guy!?

Posted by: Robert | Apr 23, 2012 2:58:44 PM

3. Adam Carolla? Um, no thanks. This film screams, "I comb my hair but I'm NOT a faggot!"

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Apr 23, 2012 3:02:57 PM

4. Paul - I have the same issue, both on my Mac laptop and on my work PC. I can never view the videos "after-the-jump" ... ever.

Posted by: Julius | Apr 23, 2012 3:03:51 PM

5. @Marcus Adam Carolla is the only one who seems that way. All of the rest of them make it interesting.

Posted by: BenR | Apr 23, 2012 3:07:10 PM

6. @ Paul - my MAC is way behind yours (10.4.11), and I have no problem.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Apr 23, 2012 3:07:13 PM

7. When was the last time you guys updated your flash and cleared your caches?

Posted by: Cameron Johnson | Apr 23, 2012 3:14:20 PM

8. yup. these vids used to play all the time and now they reset themselves and don.t

Posted by: videoproblem | Apr 23, 2012 3:14:42 PM

9. Adam Carolla is eventually gonna come out and come out hard. Sad thing is, no one is going to be interested in him. Too douchy by far.

I have Mac 10.6.8 and have no problems. Are all the software updates installed??

Posted by: Bob | Apr 23, 2012 3:16:39 PM

10. You Towleroad folk are gettin' awful lazy with the NSFW warnings. Is this a manifestion of the "don't give a f*ck" attitude referred to elsewhere on the blog today?

Posted by: Stuffed Animal | Apr 23, 2012 3:18:17 PM

11. Men are so much more fun than ever before which is the biggest reason why I don't necessarily prefer gay over straight or vice versa. All of the ones I know well are a blast.

Posted by: UFFDA | Apr 23, 2012 3:20:01 PM

12. This looks like a hoot! Love Will Arnett and Jason Bateman!

Posted by: 99% | Apr 23, 2012 3:28:17 PM

13. So a bunch of douchebags telling us what makes them men? I'll pass.

Posted by: Steve | Apr 23, 2012 3:37:27 PM

14. OMG do Americans not know any history??? "Those rules have been lifted?" What about the 18th century when men wore heavy make up and wigs? Pink used to be a male color up until 60 yrs ago.

Posted by: Alex | Apr 23, 2012 3:40:14 PM

15. I didn't see anything in that trailer NSFW.

Posted by: chad | Apr 23, 2012 4:14:59 PM

16. My buddy's mom got paid $19197 past month.
    she is making an income on the computer and bought a $333400 home. All she did was get lucky and try the advice shown on this website.... g00(dot)me/7k

Posted by: jim | Apr 23, 2012 4:20:07 PM

17. This particular video played for me, but I usually can't ever play the videos either. I'm on a MAC running Firefox 11.

Posted by: Ryan | Apr 23, 2012 4:41:57 PM

18. I think this is a comedy.

Posted by: anon | Apr 23, 2012 4:54:47 PM

19. So what does your mom get paid, Jim?

Posted by: agcons | Apr 23, 2012 5:02:35 PM

20. I can't believe so much effort was put into making a film on this topic.

Posted by: Paul R | Apr 23, 2012 5:06:17 PM

21. to those mac people having problems- not sure, I've never had a problem, even when I was on 10.6. on 10.7.3 and don't have any issue.

Posted by: jct | Apr 23, 2012 5:28:43 PM

22. Seems like a topic you could cover in twenty minutes. Then what do you do?

Posted by: Keepin' It Straight | Apr 23, 2012 5:31:47 PM

23. I think anything that will help our society rethink its sex roles will be helpful. Men, women, and queers all suffer from too much "You gotta do this / you gotta do that / and everything else is out of bounds" craziness.

Posted by: Chuck | Apr 23, 2012 5:33:33 PM

24. To the mac users: I've had the same issue where clips freeze up shortly after clicking play. I discovered that a freeze occurs if you play the video before the webpage is completely loaded. After you click on "After the Jump" look at the bottom left corner of your browser and wait until the page completely loads before playing the video. This works for me, however I would love to know why this is happening and what can be done to fix it. It also tends to happen more often when using Firefox browser.

Posted by: Clinton | Apr 23, 2012 6:18:33 PM

25. Lol, "A hood." You know I've always thought Will Arnett was hilarious (Gob!) but on Up All Night, he's extremely sexy to me for some reason now. He seems a bit beefier and just...yum.

Mangrooming is a must but just leave the damn eyebrows alone. Guys with thin, overly plucked/waxed brows just look freaky to me. Not sexy at all.

Posted by: daws | Apr 23, 2012 7:30:03 PM