Film | Mark Wahlberg | News

Mark Wahlberg in Bed with a Filthy Bear: VIDEO

Wahlberg

Not the image you were expecting?

Meet Wahlberg's 'thunder buddy' (work-unfriendly language), AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Ok, now this looks really stupid. How/why do movies like this get made? Ugh...(sigh)

Posted by: Oliver | Apr 2, 2012 10:12:26 AM

2. Um. Why does this belong on this blog? A) There's nothing queer about this video. B) The denigration of women vis a vis socioeconomic status or the dismissal of them because they have a "white trash" name is gross.

Posted by: Ian Awesome | Apr 2, 2012 10:19:04 AM

3. Someone put "Wilfred" and Teddy from "A.I." into a blender and dialed puree, then topped it with a bunch of excrement.

Posted by: Dback | Apr 2, 2012 10:31:40 AM

4. Since Wahlberg is a fundamentalist Christian that's pretty much EXACTLY what I was expecting.

Posted by: TampaZeke | Apr 2, 2012 10:38:43 AM

5. Wahlberg is ok in my book. http://wp.me/1se8R He appears to be working more with his family and children in mind.

Posted by: DiatribesAndOvations | Apr 2, 2012 10:54:30 AM

6. supposedly Wahlberg gets direction on what rolls to take per his priest.....only reason I know this - it was once mentioned when he was UP FOR playing one of the lead rolls in Brokeback Mountain, and his priest advised him against it......that all but turned me off to this clown.

Posted by: Disgusted American | Apr 2, 2012 10:58:34 AM

7. This is the same guy who took out some other guy's eye back in the days of Dorchester, right? Yeah, thought so. I'll pass on a no-talent hack.

Posted by: CarlottaVonFunkenhowzer | Apr 2, 2012 11:22:19 AM

8. My first thought was that this was an April Fools' Day joke. Despite finding it on IMDB, I'm still hoping that it is. It looks dreadful!

Posted by: John | Apr 2, 2012 11:24:45 AM

9. Is that Pedobear or Purity Bear?

Posted by: Steve | Apr 2, 2012 11:38:23 AM

10. Hollywood must be stopped.

Posted by: Randy | Apr 2, 2012 1:20:54 PM

11. That was funny. I especially liked the bears Boston accent.

Posted by: jack | Apr 2, 2012 2:19:43 PM

12. Is this some sort of crypto homosexual romance between Mark and the Bear? And really Miss Kunis deserves better roles.

Posted by: jaragon | Apr 2, 2012 5:57:53 PM

13. Lighten up people and have some laughs. This blog should really be called "Home For All Bitchy Gays" 'cause based on the comments, that is what it's turning into.

Posted by: Craig | Apr 2, 2012 7:03:42 PM

14. Are you f*ckign kidding me? Mila Kunis, the voice of Meg and Seth McFarlane, the voice of Stewey and Peter Griffith from Family guy?

This is just a live action Family Guy, and that show stopped being funny 3 years ago.

F*cking hell, this means Seth McFarlane is the Mel Brooks of today's generation. We are so f*cked.

Posted by: Alexx | Apr 2, 2012 8:01:01 PM

15. Before I decide whether or not to see this I need to know one thing: so can everyone understand the bear or what's the deal with that?

Posted by: Garst | Apr 2, 2012 8:42:09 PM

16. I'm out on Mark Wahlberg, and here's why: In an interview he was asked about being up for one of the lead roles in Brokeback Mountain with Joaquin Phoenix, to which he responded he couldn't do a movie where he had to kiss a guy, and how icky it would be, etc.

But, playing a murderer in your movies is no problem? Killing another person? No sweat. Kissing another guy in a movie as an ACTOR? Icky icky poo poo.

So gross...

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Apr 2, 2012 9:03:12 PM

17. I agree with Craig's comment. Lighten up. I thought it was funny. And just because Mark doesn't want to suck face with a guy and elude to having sex with one in a major motion picture is not that big of a deal. The thought of making out with a girl is gross to me. Is that a bad thing of just a personal preference?

Posted by: MattS | Apr 2, 2012 10:26:49 PM

18. Mark is a vile homophobe. Religious fanatic homophobes gain no support or sympathy from me. I'm no gay apologist.

Posted by: Real Talk | Apr 3, 2012 12:37:30 AM

19. "it was once mentioned when he was UP FOR playing one of the lead rolls in Brokeback Mountain, and his priest advised him against it......that all but turned me off to this clown."

Thank goodness it turned out this way! Heath and Jake were much better actors. They also looked the part, like cowboys, not like a shrimpish-but-jacked-up Boston thug.

BTW at first I thought this trailer was an April Fools Day joke.

Posted by: St. Theresa of Avila | Apr 3, 2012 5:04:35 AM

20. Go away you prick!

Posted by: Johnny | Apr 3, 2012 11:41:37 AM

21. Ok, so can someone explain to me why this is news on a gay blog? Last I heard he used to be a hardcore homophobe when he was younger and he passed up the Brokeback Mountain role because of his squimishness and preacher or some crap like that. Then he thinks he would have saved the day if he was on one of those airplanes on 911. Why is Mark Wahlberg even mentioned on this site, other than good fodder about how his career is in the toilet? This movie only seems to reiterate that.

Posted by: jessi | Apr 6, 2012 7:11:01 PM