Comments

1. TANK says

Tank has to agree with Vint that Snackman’s heroics have been somewhat overblown in the mass media, and he seems to have the charisma of a turnip, but hey, I’ve got to keep it real: I’d still hit that till the cows came home!!!

2. J.J. In The Navy says

@ TANK
    Luckily he’s in New York…I’d marry the absolute crap outta that guy. Gotta love a man who loves his Pringles x Gummy Bears combo!

3. newday says

Yes, many of you demonstrate a lack of understanding of the hyperbolic style of internet humor or memes by your rather sad stabs at reality-based commentary. But that’s okay, really it is. It’s not a big deal.

4. TANK says

@BICURIOSUS: Sorry to break the sad news to you, darling, but I’m afraid that Snackman is 100% straight. The Daily News says he’s being bombarded with marriage proposals and dating requests from the city’s women, and the muscular young hottie says that he’s single and interested in dating some special lady! But I know he is straight because no self-respecting gay man would be caught dead munching nonstop on CHEDDAR PRINGLES while riding the INDESCRIBABLY filthy, rodent-riddled, germ-infested subway! And to top it off, Snackman wiped the greasy, artificially flavored cheese dust off his fingers and onto his JACKET!!!

5. gwynethcornrow says

Sorry, I don’t get it. The lady in the poncho was the real hero. All he did was be white and stand there. You get an award for that…oh, sorry, I forgot where I was.

6. NY2.0 says

@Tank, you’re obviously not from NYC. Five million people ride the subways everyday, it’s a way of life. But I do agree with you in that I don’t think he is gay.

7. TANK says

ALEXX, I didn’t mean to put down all subway riders, just the ones who eat sloppily and conspicuously. I’m sure that when you enjoy your chips and fish, you do so in a gentlemanly manner, and I’m sure you don’t go out on the town in rumpled clothes, or wipe crumbs all over your surely stylish attire! This guy is cute, certainly, but he just reminds me of every straight fratboy wrestler of limited intellectual horizons I knew in college (and secretly wanted to bang). I mean, just take a good look at that haircut!

8. says

@Palto: I suspect you are confusing the Poncho Lady, who calmly resolved the situation, with the screaming woman who was involved in the initial confrontation with the man she believed to be following her.