FOX News | Hilary Rosen | Jon Stewart | News

BigGayDeal.com

Jon Stewart: FOX News Explodes Over Hilary Rosen 'Grenade' - VIDEO

Stewart_rosen

After a brief bit on the Secret Service prostitution scandal, Jon Stewart looked at the FOX News and GOP sh*tstorm caused by Hilary Rosen's remarks last week, remarks that suddenly made Republicans pro-choice!

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

And this all set in motion the 'War on Women' meme:

Comments

1. The GOP has no soul.

Posted by: Dave | Apr 17, 2012 8:35:56 AM

2. FOX is so twisted...nothing else to say!

Posted by: DSCinSEA | Apr 17, 2012 9:10:24 AM

3. Mr. Stewart had a skit where they were going to call a bit "Jon Stewart Examines Other Men's Bonners." In which he evinced great trauma over the fact his producers were implying he was gay. A very homophobic skit. Jon Stewart is no friend of the gay community. He is as homophobic as any other straight. He is scum.

Posted by: H8Str8s | Apr 17, 2012 12:16:55 PM

4. Scum? Really? Did you forget to take your medication today?

Posted by: RyanInSacto | Apr 17, 2012 1:12:23 PM

5. Whatt's a bonner?

Posted by: Marc C | Apr 17, 2012 1:45:29 PM

6. watz a whatt"s??

Posted by: gomez | Apr 17, 2012 3:24:37 PM

7. Yes, H8STR8S, that's right: ALL straight people are homophobic. Not only that, but hating them will solve the problem! G'night.

Posted by: JOE 2 | Apr 17, 2012 9:10:26 PM

8. You haven't said the skit wasn't homophobic. It was. What you seem to be doing is criticizing me for not tolerating homophobia where I encounter it, however mild it may be(and I admit this is a very mild example indeed). I think I can't do anything about this common insidious form of homophobia. The constant background almost subliminal message: "F*gg*ts suck!"
    If you wish to tolerate that, that is fine. However you should consider while I can do nothing about all that whether I tolerate it or not, you can do something about my attitude by reasoning with me. You should consider the more you attack me the more strongly I will defend my position. You give me reason to do anything but agree with you.
    Is it not so?