Discrimination | Lincoln, NE | News

This is What an Insane Anti-Gay Wingnut Looks Like: VIDEO

Wingnut

Check out this testimony from Jane Skrovota at this week's hearings regarding a proposed LGBT non-discrimination ordinance in Lincoln, Nebraska. And BETTER YET, watch the reaction of the guy behind her.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Some of the reasons this woman objects to LGBT people receiving protection from employment and housing discrimination:

"P- E- N- I- S goes into the anus to rupture intestines. The more a man does this the more he'll be a fatality or a homicider..."

"A huge percent of gay men in school grounds molest boys, partly because they don't have AIDS yet..."

"Hillary Clinton's roommate four years in college was a gay woman. To avoid going gay like Clinton did, college students need single rooms and single gender dorms... A college woman is seduced with illegal Rohypnol to go gay."

"Candida fungus grows hugely on a corpse. AIDS is a candida fungus disease..."

"Roman senators went to Roman baths to be promiscuous gays, bis, and orgiers then went to the Coliseum to watch Christians get mauled and perish. Do gays become this sadistic? Yes. They cuss after coupling, don't like the land they lay on, and 80% of those that did treason by the year 2000 are gays."

"Gays can transform to be celibate to live to be 80 years old."

"Read the book Nijinsky to understand that bisexuals always become insane."

"A wedding dress is for a woman not a man."

"Jesus was kissed by Judas, a homo, who tried to sabotage Jesus' kind ideas. Do you choose Jesus, a celibate, or Judas, a homo? You have to choose!"

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Make sure not to miss a Towleroad headline by following @TLRD on Twitter.

Comments

1. Magnificent. Such a righteous woman (hiccup)

Ms Skrovota should speak at the Republican National Convention this summer...right before RATBASTARD'S speech.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | May 11, 2012 11:31:10 AM

2. It could be RATBASTARD in drag! Hell, I think all of our trolls are one in the same anyway.

Posted by: Kenneth | May 11, 2012 11:35:16 AM

3. I'm inclined to believe this is a plant...NOT REAL!! And is she wearing a WIG?!

Stupid...clearly she was placed there to give the media a story of a "crazy Christian woman"...

Posted by: JD | May 11, 2012 11:36:05 AM

4. Well, I have to cop to occasionally cussing after coupling.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | May 11, 2012 11:36:40 AM

5. Anxiously awaiting press release announcing the hiring of Jane Skrovota as Senior Domestic Policy adviser to Mitt Romney.

Posted by: Which One Of MItt's Sons is the Gay One? | May 11, 2012 11:44:05 AM

6. I'm lost for words.

Posted by: Stella | May 11, 2012 11:44:54 AM

7. Schizophrenia is not funny.

Posted by: Kevine | May 11, 2012 11:46:59 AM

8. ROFLMAO...Thank you so much for posting this. I needed a good laugh today.

Posted by: Ted | May 11, 2012 11:48:03 AM

9. that's a crazy CRAZY lady. I honestly thought I was watching an SNL skit. The fact that that's her reality makes me quite sad for her. I'd be willing to bet this was her field trip day from the sanitarium. I'm just sayin.

Posted by: Kade | May 11, 2012 11:51:20 AM

10. What the frak? "A wedding dress is for a woman, not a man" ROTFLMBAO!

Posted by: Ishaq | May 11, 2012 11:54:56 AM

11. Good Grief. How anyone in the room kept a straight face is beyond me. I would have been rolling the aisle!

Posted by: Jeff | May 11, 2012 12:03:16 PM

12. uh oh. Sepsis....

Posted by: NorthoftheBorder | May 11, 2012 12:05:04 PM

13. Keep her front and center. Nothing can help the gay rights movement more than letting this woman speak in public. Please fox news, make her a regular contributor.

Posted by: Rick | May 11, 2012 12:05:39 PM

14. Its funny, without Judas, Jesus never would have been betrayed and never would have been crucified, kind of nullifying the main belief of all Christians of the resurrection.

Posted by: Chris | May 11, 2012 12:05:43 PM

15. I'm not sure how denying housing rights will fix any of the problems she outlines. She seems to think denial of this bill will stop people being gay or the passage of the bill will make more people gay. Either way, we all know society is on its last legs when people start cussing AFTER having sex.

Posted by: anon | May 11, 2012 12:07:17 PM

16. Wing nuts like this seem to breed like flies in America.

Posted by: Swiminbuff | May 11, 2012 12:09:44 PM

17. It's Nebraska; didn't anyone have a gun ?

Posted by: JackFknTwist | May 11, 2012 12:18:34 PM

18. Well, you might as well know... I cuss DURING sex. AFTER sex I generally burrow into b/f's fragrant young, soccer boy arm-pit and fall blissfully asleep. Am I doing this wrong?

Posted by: Tim Tondreault | May 11, 2012 12:20:05 PM

19. WTF? Almost as crazy as Democrat Fred Phelps of Westboro Cult. Crazy fools need to get a life.

Posted by: Alan | May 11, 2012 12:21:15 PM

20. If I was there I'd have given that lady $5 and thanked her for the performance even though the show was free. Then I'd direct her to the local comedy club for her next booking.

Posted by: Erica Rogers | May 11, 2012 12:21:37 PM

21. Sadly typical of public legislative hearings for bills re: LGBT issues. Reminds me of citizens who would "testify" at similar hearings in the Montana statehouse, reading from photocopied lists of sexual fetishes or lecturing the room on Biblical nonsense until their allotted time ran out. Only very rarely would a sitting legislator remind a rambling hater (or, as in this case, an obviously mentally ill woman) that their testimony should stick to the merits of the bill in front of the committee and not be construed as simply a pulpit with which to pollute the eardrums of all those present. Nearly always you could count on LGBT folks to come across with reason, and with stories applicable to the legislation (though it's certainly natural to ramble when someone's not used to public speaking.) Then the haters reliably responded with sick, deluded garbage of the kind this gal is dishing out. She's damn funny in a sick way, but oh so sad to consider that there are legions of other people out there whose brains work as poorly as hers does.

Posted by: JDF | May 11, 2012 12:23:52 PM

22. If anuses were stamps, I'd own the US Postal Service.

Posted by: D.R.H. | May 11, 2012 12:24:44 PM

23. This is TOO rich. Quick someone load it to youtube!

Posted by: Mike | May 11, 2012 12:31:15 PM

24. Come on Mom...give the nice people back the microphone.

Posted by: Bart | May 11, 2012 12:35:21 PM

25. I think she's a member of 4Chan and this is all a viral joke.

Posted by: Rin | May 11, 2012 12:37:33 PM