Masseur Sues John Travolta for Assault and Sexual Battery

A masseur is suing John Travolta for $2 million, TMZ reports, alleging that Travolta groped him during a session:

TravoltaThe masseur claims he told Travolta he did not have sex with his clients, but Travolta was undeterred, offering to do a "reverse massage," adding, "Come on dude, I'll jerk you off!!!"

In addition to specific sexual details about the encounter, the lawsuit also alleges that Travolta told the masseur "he got to where he was 'due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his 'Welcome Back Kotter' days,' adding 'Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity.'"

Travolta's reps released a statement to Entertainment Weekly:

“This lawsuit is a complete fiction and fabrication. None of the events claimed in the suit ever occurred. The plaintiff, who refuses to give their name, knows that the suit is a baseless lie. It is for that reason that the plaintiff hasn’t been identified with a name even though it is required to do so. On the date when plaintiff claims John met him, John was not in California and it can be proved that he was on the East Coast. Plaintiff’s attorney has filed this suit to try and get his 15 minutes of fame. John intends to get this case thrown out and then he will sue the attorney and Plaintiff for malicious prosecution.”

Comments

1. Dave says

So the plauntiff won’t give his name because it’s a baseless claim, but he’s only doing it for fifteen minutes of fame?

Dude, pick one.

2. says

“Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity.”

Now WHO could he possibly be referring to?
    Allan Carr perchance?

3. Paul R says

I don’t care much for Travolta, but $2 million is an absurd claim. Especially with the wrong dates and no name. I might as well sue Tom Cruise for that picture posted earlier, as it scarred my eyes.

4. James says

This is nothing new. I’ve heard stories about Travolta being banned from places like Equinox for this kind of behavior. I don’t understand how someone so recognizably famous and wealthy can’t just hire someone to do what he wants privately. It’s not like he can’t afford it.

5. Josh says

Poor Revolta!

I bet Tom Cruise and all the other queens are having a good laugh about all this while they kai kai and hook eachother’s cocks up to e-meters at the $cientology bathhouse.

6. JEFFUWS says

The Scientology machine will be working overtime to quash this and the plaintiff

7. Angela Channing says

Good Lord, I read the lawsuit, and I think the only detail that is true is the chocolate cupcake wrappers in the SUV.

The use of “masseuse” is incorrect. That is the term for a female massage therapist.

Most legitimate therapists walk away from the table when inappropriate or unwelcome behavior starts. If it happens a second time, they end the massage, period. The plaintiff is so upset but yet gets in the car with him to get a ride home? He could have easily retrieved a taxi at the hotel, although schlepping his massage table with him.

8. SayTheTruth says

It didn’t happen. An old queen like Travolta knows where to look for his penises/asses without making a fuss. Even so, it is amusing.

9. ratbastard says

B.S. claim IMO, but yeah, Hollywood and the entertainment industry [film, music,TV, even radio] is top-heavy with Jewish men and homosexuals. This is also true in financial services, the legal profession, academia, and the medical profession. Also true in the garment and retail industry. I’m not at all anti-Jewish, but for God’s sake can’t we speak some honest truths without being accused of bigotry and hate?

By the same token, people of Irish ancestry for whatever reason are disproportionately represented in politics, law enforcement, including the intelligence services like the FBI, etc. Many convenience stores and gas stations are owned and operated by Indians [India/Bangladesh] and North Africans/Middle Easterners. There are a lot of African Americans in pro and semi pro sports like football and basketball, a disproportionate number.

It is what it is.

10. gr8guya says

@UFFDA – If they can prove he was in NYC at the time, then those making the claim are truly stupid. And risk a slander suit.

11. Luis says

I had sex with him in 1998 while I was a massage therapist at a 5 star hotel in Los Angeles. It was great. I enjoyed it, he enjoyed it. It was mutual. This massage therapist probably enjoyed it too, and now the greedy bastard wants money out of it. BTW, John’s got a nice fat one.

12. JCW says

As with anyone who actively promotes an anti-gay institution (Scientology) I would like to see Travolta exposed for the hypocrite he is. That said, I imagine that now that this has gone public, and Travolta’s camp has issued a denial, we will see it quietly “go away” and hear no more about it.

And yes, the plaintiff has reason to fear Travolta – Scientology will go a long, long way to protect it’s celebrity figure heads -do a little research.

13. andrew says

Really: Put up or shut up! It is so boring to constantly hear from nobodies that they had sex with Tom Cruise or John Travolta. Its all in your HEAD guys, even though you would like it to be somewhere else.

14. Gr8guyca says

These claims about Travolta and Cruise make no sense to me. These incidents happen with masseurs and hustlers, usually. But why would they risk meeting someone who might be unreliable and untrustworthy?
    If they need some recreational gay sex, why not just have a secret boyfriend? There are lots of guys who would jump at that chance.

15. Swiminbuff says

I am just not into you John, so don’t really care about you and the other closeted Church of Science Fiction freaks.

16. Book 7 says

The preferred terminology these days is ‘massage therapist’. ‘Masseuse’ and ‘masseur’ have too much of the stink of the brothel attached to them.

17. George says

Mr. Travolta needs to hire a better rep., preferably one who knows something about grammar. And perhaps one that possesses some legal knowledge as well: “…and then he will sue the attorney and Plaintiff for malicious prosecution.” I don’t see how a CIVIL action can be malicious prosecution. Are there criminal charges filed/pending?

18. Luis says

@GR8GUYCA: They can’t have secret boyfriends. They’re living another life in public. They’re married and have the front to keep up. So it makes perfect sense that they get their needs met under the guise of a massage, in the privacy of their 5 star hotel room or some high-end spa.

19. Luis says

BTW, John was a really nice guy. During the massage when things started getting erotic, he asked me if I was cool with what was happening.

20. Nicky says

Well I remember back when they were casting Grease and I was not quite legal and one of those Jewish Hollywood gentlemen, got me into inappropriate situations and offered me a role in the movie. I declined and decided that Hollywood would never be worth that kind of compromise. Today, I’m not sure if the experience was bad or good, since it took me far away from all that and I couldn’t be happier now.

21. Mark says

This is no big secret and if you want to know why the massage therapist is remaining anonymous all you have to do is Google what happens to those who dare to cross swords with the Scientologists.

22. John says

Travolta obviously must like seducing straight masseurs as there are plenty of guys in LA who advertise for erotic massage. It is a game for him. He’s not looking for a practical solution to his same sex needs.

23. Lorraine says

I don’t understand all the “I don’t understand” comments here. I have no idea whether the accusations against JT are true or not, but risky, irrational, self destructive behavior is not new–it’s classic, what closet-cases do when they are sick of the lies they’re living but can’t find the courage to come out. (If it’s true) I also think this may be some kind of emotional implosion, an expression of John’s grief over the death of his beloved son.

24. says

The process of moving to NYC could not be smoother without the affordable and reliable moving services provided by Shleppers moving company in the New York area.