News | Ted Nugent

BigGayDeal.com

Ted Nugent Tells CBS Reporter 'I'll Suck Your D**k' in Bizarre Rant After Being Told He is 'Not Moderate': VIDEO

Nugent

Ted Nugent has really odd ways of showing he's an even-keeled guy in a follow-up interview to his recent NRA Obama threats.

Says Nugent to CBS reporter Jeff Glor:

"Call me when you sit across from someone who has more families with dying little boys and girls who get a call to take them on their last fishing trip in life. Call me when you meet someone who does that more than I do. Because that's really moderate. That's extreme. I'm an extremely loving and passionate man. And people who investigate me honestly, without the baggage of political correctness, ascertain the conclusion that I'm a damn nice guy. If you can find a screening process more powerful than that I'll suck your d**k.

Nugent then turned to Glor's female producer (according to TMZ) and said, "Or I'll f**k you, how's that sound?"

Watch the video, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. For the youngsters out there that don't have a clue who this 'person' is; he once upon a time was a one hit wonder and has been cruising on that song ever since and I have since come to regret that I actually kinda sorta once liked that song.

Posted by: jhr459 | May 4, 2012 8:50:52 PM

2. OMG! I just thought of something. Maybe Mel Gibson has kidney stones.

Posted by: Leroy Laflamme | May 4, 2012 8:53:25 PM

3. I confess that I watched the interview this morning because I think that Jeff Glor is hot. Couldn't care less what the arsebag he was interviewing said, I wanted to see Jeff! Does that make me sound gay? EH!

Posted by: Tracy | May 4, 2012 9:02:54 PM

4. Well, he did shoot a black bear a while back, and got in some trouble for it. That's proof we need to support our right to arm bears.

Posted by: Sam Molloy | May 5, 2012 3:53:00 AM

5. I've known two people close to me who had kidney stones, and neither of them would have been able to sit in a chair, much less respond to an interviewer in any capacity, during those times.

Posted by: Randy | May 5, 2012 6:05:46 AM

6. Jeff is Glor-ious, I gotta say! :)

Posted by: David | May 5, 2012 8:17:38 AM

7. Somewhere, Charlie Sheen is looking at this and thinking, 'get help, dude!'

Posted by: Robert | May 5, 2012 4:31:03 PM

8. A subliminal desire that slipped out in the heat of the moment while looking at an attractive guy, followed by an attempt to cover that up with a hetero offer to f*ck. That's how it sounded to me.

Posted by: Savage Lover | May 5, 2012 9:00:47 PM

9. Did he have sex with Courtney Love when she was 12 and he was 28?

Posted by: jack | May 6, 2012 12:44:26 AM

10. Did Ted Nugent literally sh*t his pants to avoid the draft during the Vietnam War?

Posted by: jack | May 6, 2012 1:08:59 AM

11. Ugh, why is anybody giving this nobody any attention at all ?

His agent must be thrilled at all the free PR.

When Nugent speaks, I remember Cobain, and how HE spoke out on our behalf, to the point of telling people that hate us to NOT buy his records or attend his concerts.

I think about how Nugent, a nobody, said Cobain represented "the underbelly of Rock N' Roll".

Turn Nugents PR into something else.

Posted by: NVTodd | May 6, 2012 4:46:23 AM

12. Until today, I thought I had absolutely nothing in common with Ted Nugent but in this shred of a rant, I, too, would suck Jeff Glor's weiner. Thank you for listening.

Posted by: Angela Channing | May 6, 2012 5:07:36 PM

13. As often as I hear his name, I still have no clue who that guy is, nor do I care to take the time to find out.

Posted by: Garst | May 6, 2012 9:06:32 PM

14. This isn't news.

Posted by: jacobtheboy | Feb 7, 2013 3:40:40 AM

15. Ted Nugent DOES NOT HAVE TO SUCK Jeff Glor's D--K - I WILL SUCK Misters Nugent's AND Glor's d--ks [and, I do not know what Mr. Glor looks like]. I WILL TEACH Mr. Nugent THE TRUE MEANING OF, "Stranglehold."

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Jun 15, 2013 2:18:02 AM

16. "jhr459,"

I LIKE, "Wango Tango" AND "Stranglehold." IN MEMPHIS, MORE THAN THOSE TWO Nugent songs RECEIVED AIR-PLAY. SO, I WOULD NOT CALL Mr. Nugent A "one-hit wonder."

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON